Hello Goodbye Promo Filming (November 10th, 1967) Complete Footage Reconstruction

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
C90

Re: Hello Goodbye Promo Filming (November 10th, 1967) Complete Footage Reconstruction

Post by C90 »

Kwai Chang wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:43 am
alphabeatles wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:02 pm Thanks – I thought I grabbed this earlier but don't see it. Now too many piggies ;-)

Can anybody re-up to a different location?

NEVER MIND, I forgot the "use Chrome, not Safari" trick ;-)
ReUp WeTransfer Seven days Hello Goodbye)-----> hxxps://we.tl/t-fIaZl6kAwH
Thank you, Fun 4 None and AdamBound!
KC
And thank you too, Kwai Chang - this Grasshopper who missed the original share and thought it was Goodbye, appreciates the extra Hello!
Fantastic footage, even the bits in RevolverTV-vision. One day I hope we'll have AI software to digitally remove the watermarks, and grade all the various video sources to match seamlessly, but this is great fun to watch as is.
TheBeatlesVideos

Re: Hello Goodbye Promo Filming (November 10th, 1967) Complete Footage Reconstruction

Post by TheBeatlesVideos »

Does the Google drive link not work anymore for some people? It’s hosted on my Google drive account and I haven’t deleted the file or anything.
beatlesnyttigt

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

Thanks a lot for the re-up Kwai Chang :D Robert
TheBeatlesVideos - the google link still says too many users ...
(and many thanks to Fun 4 None and Adam Bound too of course!)
Last edited by beatlesnyttigt on Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alessandro Rocchi

Post by Alessandro Rocchi »

Thank you very much Adam Bound and Fun 4 None! :ugeek:
Ale.
Albert Grove

Post by Albert Grove »

Thanks KC for the re-up. Love your posts.
Thanks to Adam Bound and Fun 4 None for your contineous work on restoring essential footage. You're all doing us a great favour.
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME - Thank you.
TheBeatlesVideos

Post by TheBeatlesVideos »

beatlesnyttigt wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:19 am Thanks a lot for the re-up Kwai Chang :D Robert
Odd, I’ve never experienced that with drive before. Hopefully it will fix itself soon.
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Three days to shoot this?
Drumkit 1: Pearl Oyster Black 30-inch bass drum with The Beatles logo under Ludwig logo
Drumkit 2: White metal-flake 24-inch bass drum NO logos
Drumkit 3: White metal-flake 36-inch bass drum Ludwig logo only
George wears MBE on street clothes and on Pepper uniform. John's MBE looks present on Pepper uniform but not sure!
Better bring Mal!
KC
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

Engonoceras wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:09 am You can tell George is just thrilled to be there. :lol: He's giving his all.

I like when he started pretending to be a marionette just opening and closing his mouth.
Yeah I know a lot of people joke on YouTube about him during this video or We Can Work it Out. I'll give the boys credit, doing multiple takes must've been tiring. Especially since there weren't multiple cameras for Hello Goodbye so each time the camera moved they had to do a complete take. Still rather funny though
applebonkerz

Post by applebonkerz »

TheBeatlesVideos wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:35 am
beatlesnyttigt wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:19 am Thanks a lot for the re-up Kwai Chang :D Robert
Odd, I’ve never experienced that with drive before. Hopefully it will fix itself soon.
Thanks to all involved for this video. TheBeatlesVideos your posting is absolutely fine and easily available from your link at any time. The only issue is, and I thought by now everyone would be aware of this from the same complaints many previous times this has come up with other google drive postings -- you HAVE to be signed into your own personal google account to be able to download something like this Hello Goodbye video on any other browser besides Chrome (maybe even Chrome as well). Otherwise, you will forever get that message that the video isn't available...too many users, etc etc. If you are signed in, the link downloads immediately.