Hello Goodbye Promo Filming (November 10th, 1967) Complete Footage Reconstruction

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
beatlesnyttigt

Re: Hello Goodbye Promo Filming (November 10th, 1967) Complete Footage Reconstruction

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

TheBeatlesVideos - it works now so it was probably a one-time-thing. thanks :D Robert
zzz777

Re: Hello Goodbye Promo Filming (November 10th, 1967) Complete Footage Reconstruction

Post by zzz777 »

Fun 4 None,
thanks a lot for the awesome work!!
:D
TheBeatlesVideos

Post by TheBeatlesVideos »

applebonkerz wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:19 pm
TheBeatlesVideos wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:35 am
beatlesnyttigt wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:19 am Thanks a lot for the re-up Kwai Chang :D Robert
TheBeatlesVideos - the google link still says too many users ...
(and many thanks to Fun 4 None and Adam Bound too of course!)
Odd, I’ve never experienced that with drive before. Hopefully it will fix itself soon.
Thanks to all involved for this video. TheBeatlesVideos your posting is absolutely fine and easily available from your link at any time. The only issue is, and I thought by now everyone would be aware of this from the same complaints many previous times this has come up with other google drive postings -- you HAVE to be signed into your own personal google account to be able to download something like this Hello Goodbye video on any other browser besides Chrome (maybe even Chrome as well). Otherwise, you will forever get that message that the video isn't available...too many users, etc etc. If you are signed in, the link downloads immediately.
Thanks, I'll add that tip to my youtube videos that have google drive links too in case anyone else was having the same issue.
I Am The Walrus

Post by I Am The Walrus »

Thank you very much, AdamBound and Fun4None.
jimiclones

Post by jimiclones »

That was fun. I cracked up on George's miming like a robot.