The Beatles - EXPERIMENT IN TELEVISION: MUSIC! (DVD)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
brodyiscool

Re: The Beatles - EXPERIMENT IN TELEVISION: MUSIC! (DVD)

Post by brodyiscool »

Fun 4 None wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:03 pm
brodyiscool wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:42 pm
Fun 4 None wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:49 pm

Could you re-up the Joker's post?
Here:
[url]hxxps://mega.nz/file/wL9iESjJ#JWEbS8DXqvMuDRFmea8ulHvmbF0VfOL3fSc5ztNeefQ[/url]
I'll leave it up for a day or two.
Thanks man
Anytime!
brody h
Nimbus

Post by Nimbus »

MarkRJones1970 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:58 pm I was always annoyed at myself that I caught a rebroadcast (in mint condition) in the early 90s on UK TV one afternoon but only recorded the Beatles Hey Jude segment. I was kicking myself as I wished I'd just recorded the whole thing, as it was in slightly better quality than it is here. So, I sort of my made up my boo boo by getting this version.
I too recorded this off the TV many years ago. Not sure if it was on the BBC or UK TV but here it is. It's a lot cleaner than the DVD here (no VHS lines or dropouts on the picture) but it's only 41 minutes long. I haven't had chance to compare the two side by side so not sure what the missing 10 minutes consist of.

hxxps://we.tl/t-TYNGltejee
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

Thank you too Nimbus for sharing .....
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Nimbus wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:59 pm
MarkRJones1970 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:58 pm I was always annoyed at myself that I caught a rebroadcast (in mint condition) in the early 90s on UK TV one afternoon but only recorded the Beatles Hey Jude segment. I was kicking myself as I wished I'd just recorded the whole thing, as it was in slightly better quality than it is here. So, I sort of my made up my boo boo by getting this version.
I too recorded this off the TV many years ago. Not sure if it was on the BBC or UK TV but here it is. It's a lot cleaner than the DVD here (no VHS lines or dropouts on the picture) but it's only 41 minutes long. I haven't had chance to compare the two side by side so not sure what the missing 10 minutes consist of.

hxxps://we.tl/t-TYNGltejee
Holy Toldeo! A million thankyous to you! :D
csnyfan

Post by csnyfan »

Wow, thanks for both shares of the Music! doc! It appears that the second Hey Jude segment is missing from Nimbus's UK rebroadcast version.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

csnyfan wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:29 am Wow, thanks for both shares of the Music! doc! It appears that the second Hey Jude segment is missing from Nimbus's UK rebroadcast version.
Yes, I'd heard this was the case but was hoping it was misinformation. They left out the last part with the Beatles. :cry:

It's still great to have most of the show in much better quality though.

By the way, this was aired on Channel 4 one Sunday afternoon in the 90s.
Carose

Post by Carose »

Somebody made a complete performance of what I believe was take 9-Hey Jude and matched it up to the footage of the Beatles from Experiment In Television , I do remember seeing it, but can't remember where or from who . Does anyone know anything about that ?, Have a great day :D
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

Nimbus wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:59 pm
Would someone please re-up the version Nimbus shared? I just missed it. Thank you.
MUR

Post by MUR »

cliftdean74 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:19 pm Would someone please re-up the version Nimbus shared? I just missed it. Thank you.
reup
hxxps://we.tl/t-hqKHkvU1oB

Thanks Nimbus for original share!
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

MUR wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:28 pm
cliftdean74 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:19 pm Would someone please re-up the version Nimbus shared? I just missed it. Thank you.
reup
[url]hxxps://we.tl/t-hqKHkvU1oB[/url]

Thanks Nimbus for original share!
Thanks MUR! Always coming to the rescue!!