(Unbootlegged) Beatles June 11th, 1968 Blackbird Rehearsal

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
Fun 4 None

Re: (Unbootlegged) Beatles June 11th, 1968 Blackbird Rehearsal

Post by Fun 4 None »

Kwai Chang wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:19 pm
Fun 4 None wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:43 pm I didn't add the watermark and I can prove it cause everything I've ever watermarked for people is spelled "Fun4None" not "Fun 4 None" this forum just wouldn't accept "Fun4None" for whatever reason, and so the person watermarked according to my username here.
Regarding legal matters, I just don't want to be sued or get anyone sued.
I never thought you added the watermarks! You've already said that your source did it. Obviously, his logic is flawed. To change the world is an admirable aspiration. However, change won't even begin until an individual changes. So, people wait and nothing changes. I doubt that your response was going to help anything either. I saw what was coming and tried to comment quickly. You should get a kick out of that...but, I seriously wrote another term-paper/thesis and it took way more time than intended. I meandered into different directions at once and confused myself before I finished. But...in REAL terms ownership is a theoretical concept at best...a wicked distortion at worst. Nobody owns anything. ALL bootlegs come from the same place. Everything is recorded live. Corporate industries have never operated on honest capital. Thievery is the method. Crime is the real economy. Citizens aren't allowed to participate. Infrastructure is the fence that keeps the separation in place. All journalism is propaganda(except local little-league games, obituaries, drunk driving arrests, auto fatalities, charity events). Watermarks is just an illusory band-aid on a decoy bullet wound. The real action is taking place elsewhere. Bootlegs that are perfect are called official products. That Blackbird film is not worthy of official release. It's milking via other means are just as profitable. It will endure the familiar cycles that all bootlegs go through. Upgrades, new footage, in stereo, etc. You know where it comes from. It comes from the only place it can. Whatever your source suffered to procure such material is a personal choice. He did it to himself. I wonder if the two different collectors who own the mona lisa have ever met. Sotheby's is complicit. It's part of the illusion. The ONLY hope that this will ever get better begins by NOT thinking it can be owned. So why pay for it. If nobody will pay for it, it will all be free. It is the mentality of elitism. The control that I was alluding to is the foundation of Colonialism. Deception is usually the thing that works and as long as it works...control is undeniable. Infrastructure does the rest. TENDER was to tie into LEGAL-----> as in: Legal tender. LAW is it's protocol and legal-tender is its unit(medium) of exchange! Arrogance is the symptom and NOBODY gets it. If anyone needs proof, it's in your pocket. Printed on every piece is the words legal-tender...and what is it for? Well it's printed on every piece. It's sole function is FOR payment of DEBT...ALL debts public or private. What it doesn't say is that it's for wealth. gain. profit...public OR private!
Thanks for including me!
Peace, friend!
K.C
I think the footage should be released in some capacity because it's the only surviving footage of the Beatles working on the beloved White Album. It's not up to me though because I only have a minute of the 11 minutes and I'm not screwing over my friends. It's also not up to Apple because they don't seem to own the copyright anymore.
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Fun 4 None wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:27 pm I think the footage should be released in some capacity because it's the only surviving footage of the Beatles working on the beloved White Album. It's not up to me though because I only have a minute of the 11 minutes and I'm not screwing over my friends. It's also not up to Apple because they don't seem to own the copyright anymore.
I figure that if there had been a bit of old fashioned respect for the Producer, the band might have been worth filming. Instead, we see Paul betraying the unwritten rule(and possibly, a certain Linder).If he's trying to show Francie Schwartz the rudiments of the Cavendish Avenue Beltane Stag Cha-Cha, he should be on Cavendish Avenue. What is it...a 2 minute commute during rush hour? I resent that they don't care about excessive inefficiency in general. At least she's not smoking under a Neumann microphone. Studio 3 closed due to extreme testosterone levels. And it's just a bore. Like the endless I Will tape. Barely worth recording. I'd rather watch them eat dinner in the Abbey Road canteen. We're a long way from a usable Helter Skelter moment. While I would be willing to beg for a film of the sessions that resulted in the album version of HS, this is leading nowhere. I doubt that ANY romantic dividends were dispersed. Meanwhile, it might be good enough for an episode of Birdwatching With Ringo. This week, Paul strikes out as Ringo decides the bass player needs a little work on his swing. Paul takes offense and threatens to play the drums himself. Other clips include hidden cam footage of Mal trying to find George and John. George Martin starts to write the lads a formal plea for recording as a four-piece in a single studio. When Paul's guest spills Claret all over Martin's pants, he leaves in a huff! The group accidentally converges in the parking lot when the carpark gates refuse to open. George Martin...or somebody, had locked the chain. Songs include Blackbird and the evolution of Blackbird. Yawn. I can only imagine that the group were beyond George Martin's tolerance level. All the while, they each had delusions of producing their own music without Martin. Mayhem begets mayhem...after this madness, they thought they were ready to 'Get Back' in a Magic Christian soundstage. But, you know how this works. If this crap was filmed, there must be moments of greatness that were captured. This is a longevity game. The Beatles have kept the water buoyant for a long time. That's because it is carefully manipulated. Consumers are fickle and that's why we keep being tortured with the b-grade dreck! This is a frayed rope. It's function is non-existent as a rope. The Beatles are really the same as any other commodity. The influence of market forces are all around. At least they had stopped having The Fool paint their instruments. I would love to see them at home trying to cope after wasting a day like the Blackbird film. That isn't anything about Beatles MUSIC. I bet Abbey Road staff were mind-boggled! Nobody should pay for this kind of thing. It is devoid of value. I could live forever without seeing any more of this film.If it was perfect quality without watermark...its Paul trying to invent bra and panty remover. Wouldn't Ringo playing chess be better?
KC
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

Kwai Chang wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:26 am
Fun 4 None wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:27 pm I think the footage should be released in some capacity because it's the only surviving footage of the Beatles working on the beloved White Album. It's not up to me though because I only have a minute of the 11 minutes and I'm not screwing over my friends. It's also not up to Apple because they don't seem to own the copyright anymore.
I figure that if there had been a bit of old fashioned respect for the Producer, the band might have been worth filming. Instead, we see Paul betraying the unwritten rule(and possibly, a certain Linder).If he's trying to show Francie Schwartz the rudiments of the Cavendish Avenue Beltane Stag Cha-Cha, he should be on Cavendish Avenue. What is it...a 2 minute commute during rush hour? I resent that they don't care about excessive inefficiency in general. At least she's not smoking under a Neumann microphone. Studio 3 closed due to extreme testosterone levels. And it's just a bore. Like the endless I Will tape. Barely worth recording. I'd rather watch them eat dinner in the Abbey Road canteen. We're a long way from a usable Helter Skelter moment. While I would be willing to beg for a film of the sessions that resulted in the album version of HS, this is leading nowhere. I doubt that ANY romantic dividends were dispersed. Meanwhile, it might be good enough for an episode of Birdwatching With Ringo. This week, Paul strikes out as Ringo decides the bass player needs a little work on his swing. Paul takes offense and threatens to play the drums himself. Other clips include hidden cam footage of Mal trying to find George and John. George Martin starts to write the lads a formal plea for recording as a four-piece in a single studio. When Paul's guest spills Claret all over Martin's pants, he leaves in a huff! The group accidentally converges in the parking lot when the carpark gates refuse to open. George Martin...or somebody, had locked the chain. Songs include Blackbird and the evolution of Blackbird. Yawn. I can only imagine that the group were beyond George Martin's tolerance level. All the while, they each had delusions of producing their own music without Martin. Mayhem begets mayhem...after this madness, they thought they were ready to 'Get Back' in a Magic Christian soundstage. But, you know how this works. If this crap was filmed, there must be moments of greatness that were captured. This is a longevity game. The Beatles have kept the water buoyant for a long time. That's because it is carefully manipulated. Consumers are fickle and that's why we keep being tortured with the b-grade dreck! This is a frayed rope. It's function is non-existent as a rope. The Beatles are really the same as any other commodity. The influence of market forces are all around. At least they had stopped having The Fool paint their instruments. I would love to see them at home trying to cope after wasting a day like the Blackbird film. That isn't anything about Beatles MUSIC. I bet Abbey Road staff were mind-boggled! Nobody should pay for this kind of thing. It is devoid of value. I could live forever without seeing any more of this film.If it was perfect quality without watermark...its Paul trying to invent bra and panty remover. Wouldn't Ringo playing chess be better?
KC
I think you dislike the Beatles more than Mick Jagger does.

Anyway if you saw the footage I've seen you'd realize there's more to it than just Blackbird takes and acoustic Helter Skelter but it's not something I'm gonna go on further here.
Darth Kybiel

Post by Darth Kybiel »

I give up. It's not a new clip and most people know the footage of Gone Tomorrow Here Today is out there, some of it was used in Anthology and the Anthology 'director's cut' bootleg. Just mentioning that you have or seen it doesn't matter.
Darth Kybiel

Post by Darth Kybiel »

Fun 4 None wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:51 pm
hallucalation wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:38 pm Another post in the style like "look at me what i have but i won't post more, haha". Or it's just tradebait for rich collectors who will want to buy whole thing from uploader. Either post full thing or don't post anything at all.
Guy I got it from was overly hostile and rude and completely dismissed me, I just wanted to stand up for myself. Later on I'll probably regret it but it's how I currently feel right now.
What's rare about it? It's a clip from Anthology with Gone Tomorrow Here Today audio. I heard it before. There already is bootleg video of a portion of Helter Skelter acoustic if you wanna synch up the portion of it on Gone Tomorrow Here Today to it and throw your watermark over Paul's face and claim its another part of footage you have to keep the pawns drooling.
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

Darth Kybiel wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:57 am I give up. It's not a new clip and most people know the footage of Gone Tomorrow Here Today is out there, some of it was used in Anthology and the Anthology 'director's cut' bootleg. Just mentioning that you have or seen it doesn't matter.
Footage in this video is unseen to the public and Apple (allegedly) had no access to this footage during Anthology.
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

Darth Kybiel wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:08 am
Fun 4 None wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:51 pm
hallucalation wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:38 pm Another post in the style like "look at me what i have but i won't post more, haha". Or it's just tradebait for rich collectors who will want to buy whole thing from uploader. Either post full thing or don't post anything at all.
Guy I got it from was overly hostile and rude and completely dismissed me, I just wanted to stand up for myself. Later on I'll probably regret it but it's how I currently feel right now.
What's rare about it? It's a clip from Anthology with Gone Tomorrow Here Today audio. I heard it before. There already is bootleg video of a portion of Helter Skelter acoustic if you wanna synch up the portion of it on Gone Tomorrow Here Today to it and throw your watermark over Paul's face and claim its another part of footage you have to keep the pawns drooling.
The footage is rare and unseen. It's one of the most rare and uncommon unbootlegged items out there dude. I would politely ask you stop with the hostile attacks. If you have criticisms about how I handled this then fine, though don't yell at me cause you don't like the footage. If you don't want to watch the footage then don't.
rtbcIII

Post by rtbcIII »

moptophugger

Post by moptophugger »

We have about 10:31 minutes of the June 11th footage, including other pieces filmed that day. It would be nice to have the other parts than just "LOOK AT ME, I HAVE RARE STUFF AND YOU DON'T HAHAHAHAHAH." The big ugly watermark is also horrible. Also stealing stuff because you thought one person was a bit rude is even more rude. I think we all learned our lesson by not trading with you.
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

moptophugger wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:49 pm We have about 10:31 minutes of the June 11th footage, including other pieces filmed that day. It would be nice to have the other parts than just "LOOK AT ME, I HAVE RARE STUFF AND YOU DON'T HAHAHAHAHAH." The big ugly watermark is also horrible. Also stealing stuff because you thought one person was a bit rude is even more rude. I think we all learned our lesson by not trading with you.
You're contradicting. If you're mad that the whole footage isn't released then why don't you release it, you seem to know the video length pretty well. Like I've repeatedly said I didn't add the watermark. I'm not asking for anyone to trade with me, I've been made aware that I'm banned from that community. I just wanted to make it clear that I would not take hostility from that particular member.