(Unbootlegged) Beatles June 11th, 1968 Blackbird Rehearsal

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
hallucalation

Re: (Unbootlegged) Beatles June 11th, 1968 Blackbird Rehearsal

Post by hallucalation »

Fun 4 None wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:51 pm
hallucalation wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:38 pm Another post in the style like "look at me what i have but i won't post more, haha". Or it's just tradebait for rich collectors who will want to buy whole thing from uploader. Either post full thing or don't post anything at all.
Guy I got it from was overly hostile and rude and completely dismissed me, I just wanted to stand up for myself. Later on I'll probably regret it but it's how I currently feel right now.
So you got from a guy a genuinely rare footage and decided to made it public? Nice move.
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

hallucalation wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:55 pm
hallucalation wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:38 pm Another post in the style like "look at me what i have but i won't post more, haha". Or it's just tradebait for rich collectors who will want to buy whole thing from uploader. Either post full thing or don't post anything at all.
Guy I got it from was overly hostile and rude and completely dismissed me, I just wanted to stand up for myself. Later on I'll probably regret it but it's how I currently feel right now.
So you got from a guy a genuinely rare footage and decided to made it public? Nice move.
I didn't like being pushed around, he was disrespectful and I pushed back. Hopefully he learns not to act like that when he trades with people in the future. I'd really rather discuss this in private though because I don't want to add more drama to this.
PaulsBrokenaGlass

Post by PaulsBrokenaGlass »

Gotta love petty trader squabbles lol. Much better when it results in something actually being posted though.
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

PaulsBrokenaGlass wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:00 pm Gotta love petty trader squabbles lol.
Yeah word of advice to the 2shellrocks and Carters of the world, don't leak stuff for the reason of "The public must see all footage" only do it if you're given permission or you feel legitimately wronged.
hallucalation

Post by hallucalation »

Fun 4 None wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:58 pm

I didn't like being pushed around, he was disrespectful and I pushed back. Hopefully he learns not to act like that when he trades with people in the future. I'd really rather discuss this in private though because I don't want to add more drama to this.
Whatever. This kindergarten debacle and your posting online fragment of unbootlegged footage pretty much will guarantee that you will be out of any serious trades in the future.
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

hallucalation wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:05 pm
Fun 4 None wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:58 pm

Whatever. This kindergarten debacle and your posting online fragment of unbootlegged footage pretty much will guarantee that you will be out of any serious trades in the future.
That's fine man, you can feel however you want to feel about it.
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Golem wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:02 pm I don't think you've really understood my point :| all I'm saying is unreleased material being in the hands of the public is a good thing, ideally all of it would, yes there are things preventing that from happening, like legal issues and promises that shouldn't be broken. All I'm saying is having "everything available anywhere free of charge" would be an amazing future, I don't think its silly at all...
That's close enough! (I'm giving it two thumbs up!) read on...
What I hate about watermarks: the fakery
What I love about watermarks: the fakery

Does anybody know why John Lennon returned his MBE to Her Majesty?
Because he realized that he didn't really own it.
Just think if he had noticed the watermark on his own forehead!
It's a very TENDER subject. In fact, it's a LEGAL matter.
Nobody owns ANYTHING...but your shadow leads to a hidden treasure!
Let that thought console you.

The Beatles will now sing Money...
KC
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

Kwai Chang wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:40 pm
Golem wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:02 pm I don't think you've really understood my point :| all I'm saying is unreleased material being in the hands of the public is a good thing, ideally all of it would, yes there are things preventing that from happening, like legal issues and promises that shouldn't be broken. All I'm saying is having "everything available anywhere free of charge" would be an amazing future, I don't think its silly at all...
That's close enough! (I'm giving it two thumbs up!) read on...
What I hate about watermarks: the fakery
What I love about watermarks: the fakery

Does anybody know why John Lennon returned his MBE to Her Majesty?
Because he realized that he didn't really own it.
Just think if he had noticed the watermark on his own forehead!
It's a very TENDER subject. In fact, it's a LEGAL matter.
Nobody owns ANYTHING...but your shadow leads to a hidden treasure!
Let that thought console you.

The Beatles will now sing Money...
KC
I didn't add the watermark and I can prove it cause everything I've ever watermarked for people is spelled "Fun4None" not "Fun 4 None" this forum just wouldn't accept "Fun4None" for whatever reason, and so the person watermarked according to my username here.

Regarding legal matters, I just don't want to be sued or get anyone sued.
KitsuHitsuyy

Post by KitsuHitsuyy »

Golem wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:44 pm I mean thats likely not true for one, but on top of that, that isn't really that relevant to my overall point
It unfortunately is Golem
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@KitsuBeatles/
My Discord server: https://discord.gg/qaCPu9VrsY

Saw Paul on November 30th, 2023 at the Mané Garrincha Stadium, Brasília, Brazil!
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Fun 4 None wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:43 pm I didn't add the watermark and I can prove it cause everything I've ever watermarked for people is spelled "Fun4None" not "Fun 4 None" this forum just wouldn't accept "Fun4None" for whatever reason, and so the person watermarked according to my username here.
Regarding legal matters, I just don't want to be sued or get anyone sued.
I never thought you added the watermarks! You've already said that your source did it. Obviously, his logic is flawed. To change the world is an admirable aspiration. However, change won't even begin until an individual changes. So, people wait and nothing changes. I doubt that your response was going to help anything either. I saw what was coming and tried to comment quickly. You should get a kick out of that...but, I seriously wrote another term-paper/thesis and it took way more time than intended. I meandered into different directions at once and confused myself before I finished. But...in REAL terms ownership is a theoretical concept at best...a wicked distortion at worst. Nobody owns anything. ALL bootlegs come from the same place. Everything is recorded live. Corporate industries have never operated on honest capital. Thievery is the method. Crime is the real economy. Citizens aren't allowed to participate. Infrastructure is the fence that keeps the separation in place. All journalism is propaganda(except local little-league games, obituaries, drunk driving arrests, auto fatalities, charity events). Watermarks is just an illusory band-aid on a decoy bullet wound. The real action is taking place elsewhere. Bootlegs that are perfect are called official products. That Blackbird film is not worthy of official release. It's milking via other means are just as profitable. It will endure the familiar cycles that all bootlegs go through. Upgrades, new footage, in stereo, etc. You know where it comes from. It comes from the only place it can. Whatever your source suffered to procure such material is a personal choice. He did it to himself. I wonder if the two different collectors who own the mona lisa have ever met. Sotheby's is complicit. It's part of the illusion. The ONLY hope that this will ever get better begins by NOT thinking it can be owned. So why pay for it. If nobody will pay for it, it will all be free. It is the mentality of elitism. The control that I was alluding to is the foundation of Colonialism. Deception is usually the thing that works and as long as it works...control is undeniable. Infrastructure does the rest. TENDER was to tie into LEGAL-----> as in: Legal tender. LAW is it's protocol and legal-tender is its unit(medium) of exchange! Arrogance is the symptom and NOBODY gets it. If anyone needs proof, it's in your pocket. Printed on every piece is the words legal-tender...and what is it for? Well it's printed on every piece. It's sole function is FOR payment of DEBT...ALL debts public or private. What it doesn't say is that it's for wealth. gain. profit...public OR private!
Thanks for including me!
Peace, friend!
K.C