The Beatles Shea Stadium / Special Edition Release 2022

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
applebonkerz

Re: The Beatles Shea Stadium / Special Edition Release 2022

Post by applebonkerz »

Thank you Beatles4you for all of the work you put into this project, and sharing it. I'm impressed.
darth9neo

Post by darth9neo »

This is an excellent project -- we'd be lucky if Apple were to put this much care into it. Thanks for doing it!
Nando03

Post by Nando03 »

Many many thanks for this! ;)
billybudapest

Post by billybudapest »

:shock: Thank you! Amazing!
zzz777

Post by zzz777 »

Beatles4you,
Thanks a lot for the HQ image Shea SE, which looks as if produced by TV production or something!!
:D
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

I watched a bit of the main Shea video and I'm sorry but it's genuinely awful. Everything, it's just terrible. The fake syncs, the audio from other shows. It's just terrible.

If you readers want a good Shea reconstruction you can watch AdamBound's version or The Beatles Fan Creations' version. This "set" is just awful.
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

Fun 4 None wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:56 pm I watched a bit of the main Shea video and I'm sorry but it's genuinely awful. Everything, it's just terrible. The fake syncs, the audio from other shows. It's just terrible.

If you readers want a good Shea reconstruction you can watch AdamBound's version or The Beatles Fan Creations' version. This "set" is just awful.
What's "The Beatles Fan Creations' version"?
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Fun 4 None wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:56 pm I watched a bit of the main Shea video and I'm sorry but it's genuinely awful. Everything, it's just terrible. The fake syncs, the audio from other shows. It's just terrible.

The fake syncs, the audio from other shows

So you went this far in making comparison? Specific examples of your thorough search ?
Yves
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

cliftdean74 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:03 pm

What's "The Beatles Fan Creations' version"?
This
hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1cnc9CwjHj6lJdmKxOysnciWLjGyNJdAc/view
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

yymca6 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:22 pm

The fake syncs, the audio from other shows

So you went this far in making comparison? Specific examples of your thorough search ?
Ticket to Ride in this version is replaced with different concert audio. I haven't watched all of it but I think Act Naturally and others too are replaced.

I have seen multiple crap syncs and misplaced clips. The Hard Day's Night part is particularly terrible.