REQ Let It Be (German Print #1 and #2)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
KitsuHitsuyy

REQ Let It Be (German Print #1 and #2)

Post by KitsuHitsuyy »

Hi, I'm looking for both german prints of the Let It Be film for a project. I was working with the Hobbs 2011 DVD but as pointed out by naturalkatsup, the DVD is actually a merge of the 2nd german print and the Laserdisc (that was done to remove subtitles).

So, I'm looking for the original unaltered versions of these prints on DVD, thanks in advance.

Here's a screenshot of both in case anyone's unsure on which versions I'm talking about:

German print #1 (with german subtitles)

German print #2
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@KitsuBeatles/
My Discord server: https://discord.gg/qaCPu9VrsY

Saw Paul on November 30th, 2023 at the Mané Garrincha Stadium, Brasília, Brazil!
naturalkatsup

Re: REQ Let It Be (German Print #1 and #2)

Post by naturalkatsup »

i have german 1 in mp4, about 1gb in size, but it looks compressed at points, so i would definitely appreciate a dvd up of german 1
danrevella

Post by danrevella »

naturalkatsup wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:40 am i have german 1 in mp4, about 1gb in size, but it looks compressed at points, so i would definitely appreciate a dvd up of german 1
Equal is my version, heavy compressed......
I would like to get a clean version of "Let it be" before to die.... And I have lost any hope of an official release.... :x
Rui

Post by Rui »

KitsuHitsuyy wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:16 pm Hi, I'm looking for both german prints of the Let It Be film for a project. I was working with the Hobbs 2011 DVD but as pointed out by naturalkatsup, the DVD is actually a merge of the 2nd german print and the Laserdisc (that was done to remove subtitles).

So, I'm looking for the original unaltered versions of these prints on DVD, thanks in advance.

Here's a screenshot of both in case anyone's unsure on which versions I'm talking about:

German print #2
I Originally Pointed It Out To naturalkatsup & Then They Told You The Info
naturalkatsup

Post by naturalkatsup »

Rui wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:07 am
KitsuHitsuyy wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:16 pm Hi, I'm looking for both german prints of the Let It Be film for a project. I was working with the Hobbs 2011 DVD but as pointed out by naturalkatsup, the DVD is actually a merge of the 2nd german print and the Laserdisc (that was done to remove subtitles).

German print #2
I Originally Pointed It Out To naturalkatsup & Then They Told You The Info
yesyes