Let It Be (1970 Film / New Transfer of 1981 Magnetic Video VHS)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
cliftdean74

Re: Let It Be (1970 Film / New Transfer of 1981 Magnetic Video VHS

Post by cliftdean74 »

Gringo557 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:48 pm This looks promising but it seems like there is too much download traffic? I'm getting errors but I'll try again tomorrow.

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time. Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
It will be available for a few weeks so please do try again later when traffic has died down.
sam004

Post by sam004 »

Based on the caps published, this is a big improvement !
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

Bnomusic1 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:24 pm When Blockbuster went out of business in my home town, I picked up their VHS copy of Let It Be for $1.00.
In 1990 I rented it from Video World and made a dub. The old VCR to VCR method. Of course I bought an extra fancy video tape for the project. For about 20 years that was my only copy. A few years ago I bought a bulk lot of Beatles VHS tapes for $55.00. To my surprise there was a mint copy of the 1981 Let It Be tape!
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

Thanks much!
Megazeti

Post by Megazeti »

This looks promising but it seems like there is too much download traffic? I'm getting errors but I'll try again tomorrow.

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time. Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
It will be available for a few weeks so please do try again later when traffic has died down.
Only my local free internet when i go to town i the "above messages" I'm not sure if this happened only on PC (windows chrome or edge) because later I tried the link on my Android phone and it worked fine. And this is when the link was a day or 3 old.

It's definitely OK on my personal data on the phone just now.

* UPDATE (30 mins later) I can confirm on my Laptop gets this message appears as well but jump straight to my phone and it starts downloading without stepping to the white screen.

so maybe this suggests there's an issue with Google Drive especially sharing Zip or File links on PC/laptop but perfectly OK on Android and maybe even Apple initially, having said that its now working at 6:00pm either way that's my observations.
Carose

Post by Carose »

Hi , Not sure what or if there's a problem , but I downloaded the file and it couldn't be opened , I tried both Zipeg & Un-Archiver and neither could open the file , so I trashed it maybe thinking it may have become corrupt during the process somehow ?. but thank you anyway and have a good day.
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

Carose wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:13 pm Hi , Not sure what or if there's a problem , but I downloaded the file and it couldn't be opened , I tried both Zipeg & Un-Archiver and neither could open the file , so I trashed it maybe thinking it may have become corrupt during the process somehow ?. but thank you anyway and have a good day.
I use WinRAR to compress the files. You can also try 7-Zip.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

When i was growing up I was really cranky that the US had not just Let It Be but Shea Stadium and Washington available to buy on vhs. I'm sure I must ahve written some pointless letter to the wrong person complaining about it.
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

Lord Reith wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:50 am When i was growing up I was really cranky that the US had not just Let It Be but Shea Stadium and Washington available to buy on vhs. I'm sure I must ahve written some pointless letter to the wrong person complaining about it.
There was also a horribly washed out print of Magical Mystery Tour on VHS from Media Home Entertainment. My family didn't get a VCR until the autumn of 1987. It was just in time to record George and Ringo's appearance at The Prince's Trust Concert thanks to a "Free HBO Weekend" on our TV service.
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

EXCELLENT - Another GREAT share cliftdean74 - Thank you....