In Japan 1966 Archive Collection 55th Anniversary Collector's Edition (4 DVD) (SGT)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
Mrbeatleg

In Japan 1966 Archive Collection 55th Anniversary Collector's Edition (4 DVD) (SGT)

Post by Mrbeatleg »

i-img852x1200-1635509527ubihlr580.jpg
i-img852x1200-1635509527ubihlr580.jpg (282.09 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
i-img841x1200-1635509529stac2c502947.jpg
i-img841x1200-1635509529stac2c502947.jpg (427.56 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
i-img862x1200-1635509527ubihlr580.jpg
i-img862x1200-1635509527ubihlr580.jpg (204.8 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
i-img872x1200-1635509527ubihlr580.jpg
i-img872x1200-1635509527ubihlr580.jpg (179.65 KiB) Viewed 2769 times

The Beatles 55th Anniversary Edition 2nd Urgent Arrival! Beginning of the TV broadcast reproduction version at the time of 1966 The longest recording of each version of all 3 reruns! In addition, the latest edited version of the 2021 SGT "Beatles in Japan 1966: Archive Collection", which has a total of more than eight and a half hours including complete recording of two past video versions, TV news in Japan, and documentaries, is now available in a 4-disc set!

= Original press board imported directly from overseas =

THE BEATLES / IN JAPAN 1966: ARCHIVE COLLECTION 55TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTOR'S EDITION

- exclusive ALL 4 TV BROADCASTS included 1966 ORIGINAL TV BROADCAST REBUILT 2 VERSIONS / UPGRADE AND REVISED 1984 VIDEO TAPE EDITION plus 1993 LASER DISC EDITION / ORIGINAL 1966 TV SPECIAL with TV NEWS and TV DOCUMENTARIES [4DVD] SGT. presents SGTBJP55ACDVD1/2/3/4

★ The first black-and-white and color recording of the "rebuilt version" that attempted to completely reproduce the TV broadcast of 1966, including commercials and telops! First and last broadcast in 1978, rebroadcast in 1980 when Wings' performance in Japan was canceled, and rebroadcast in 1988 when the video wascorrected.

★ First recorded in 1984 with the latest version of the first video version converted to digital with the highest image quality! Complete recording of 2 versions that were made into past videos, which are different from TV broadcasting, together with the 1993 LD version.

★ Includes a special TV special for visiting Japan after the beginning of the TV special, which can be said to be an extremely valuable video material broadcast in 1966. Other TV news footage from that time is also included.

★ A postcard with an original limited number of art works written by the four Beatles during their stay in Japan is included! (First time limited) The Beatles' performance in Japan in 1966, which has become a legend and has been handed down. SGT. New from the label! While the "Master Collection" contains the unedited original masters of the two existing Budokan performances, the "Archive Collection" has been made into TV versions, TV specials, news videos, and even videos. It is an archive video collection according to the title that covers the versions.

DVD1 contains the first "rebuilt version" of the 1966 TV broadcast, which tried to completely reproduce the TV broadcast as it was at that time, including commercials and telops! It was an epoch-making color broadcast at that time, but it was recorded in black and white (B & W) video including the existing commercials at that time.

Most people who watched TV in real time are nostalgic vintage images that could only be seen in this black-and-white image. Then, 12 years later, the special number broadcast as the first and last TV rebroadcast in 1978 is recorded. Although it was rebroadcast, it was not the performance on July 1 th
at was broadcast at that time in 1966, but the performance on June 30 the day before was brewed and released for the first time. It is a valuable TV broadcast that includes live footage of the undercard. It is the first appearance video of attention as a complete edition that recorded the program itself un
cut, including the nostalgic CM, with a longer recording than the one recorded in the previous SGT. Label's Japanese performance title.

DVD2 contains a special program that was specially rebroadcast due to the cancellation of the Wings performance in Japan due to Paul's arrest in 1980. You can't miss the content that conveys the situation at that time, including comments that reflect the history of the Beatles and convey the regret of canceling the performance. Next, the 1988 special program, which is the last TV broadcast for the third time, is recorded. It was rebroadcast as an exclusive live video of the three major artists together with Elvis and Michael Jackson, and it was broadcast as a remastered video version with a comparison scene with video correction different from the past. The content is unique to that time, including documents and interviews with related parties.

DVD3 is the first recorded in the latest version of the video version that was first made into a video in 1984 and newly digitally converted with the highest image quality! Compared to the reissued footage, this first video footage is the most beautiful and has been the most highly rated footage among collectors for many years. Also included is the 1993 LD version with different telops and song display. Both of the two versions that have been made into video in the past, which are different from TV broadcasting, are completely recorded and you can compare the differences. In addition, a color edition of the 1966 TV broadcast "Rebuilt Version" is also included as an additional recording.

DVD4 contains valuable TV documentaries and news images of the time as "TV AND NEWS FILMS". In particular, the TV special program broadcast in 1966 is a must-see documentary as a video material that captures the frenzy before coming to Japan and the social situation at that time. In addition, "The Beatles' 5 days of Arashi's arrival in Japan" and "The Beatles' 103 hours of the 40th anniversary of their arrival in Japan" are also recorded as documentaries that look back on those days. A set of 4 DVDs that covers all the TV broadcasts and video footage that have been edited differently, as well as documentaries that come to Japan. ·collection! This is the second latest updated version of the collector's edition, which will be delivered to commemorate the 55th anniversary of the arrival in Japan, where the content of the existing titles of the label has been extended and the quality has been upgraded!

NTSC 16:9 (4:3) Dolby Digital Stereo / Mono
time approx:
DVD1=55+79=134min.
DVD2=73+43=116min.
DVD3=43+43+46=132min.
DVD4=33+60+51=144min.

DVD1
TV BROADCAST 1966 ORIGINAL (REBUILD B&W EDITION)
JULY 1, 1966 AFTERNOON CONCERT
TV INTRODUCTION / IN JAPAN DOCUMENT
TV COMMERCIAL 1
OPENING ACTS
OPENING ANNOUNCEMENT
WELCOME BEATLES
- Yuya Uchida and Isao Bitoh with Blue Comets / Blue Jeans
LONG TALL SALLY - The Drifters
DYNAMITE - Isao Bitoh
WE'VE GOTTA GET OUT OF THIS PLACE - Yuya Uchida
BOUND TO YOU - Hiroshi Mochizuki
CARAVAN - Blue Comets / Blue Jeans
TV COMMERCIAL 2
THE BEATLES
OPENING
ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC
SHE'S A WOMAN
IF I NEEDED SOMEONE
DAY TRIPPER
BABY'S IN BLACK
I FEEL FINE
YESTERDAY
I WANNA BE YOUR MAN
NOWHERE MAN
PAPERBACK WRITER
I'M DOWN
TV COMMERCIAL 3
TV BROADCAST 1978 (COMPLETE EDITION)
JUNE 30, 1966 EVENING CONCERT
TV COMMERCIAL 1
1978 TV SPECIAL / OPENING
TV COMMERCIAL 2
1978 TV SPECIAL / ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC
1978 TV SPECIAL / BEATLES STORY 1
TV COMMERCIAL 3
1978 TV SPECIAL / BEATLES STORY 2
1978 TV SPECIAL / IN JAPAN DOCUMENT
TV COMMERCIAL 4
OPENING ANNOUNCEMENT / OPENING ACTS
THE BEATLES
OPENING
ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC
SHE'S A WOMAN
IF I NEEDED SOMEONE
DAY TRIPPER
TV COMMERCIAL 5
BABY'S IN BLACK
I FEEL FINE
YESTERDAY
I WANNA BE YOUR MAN
NOWHERE MAN
TV COMMERCIAL 6
PAPERBACK WRITER
I'M DOWN
1978 TV SPECIAL / IN JAPAN DOCUMENT 2
1978 TV SPECIAL / YESTERDAY
1978 TV SPECIAL / BEATLES STORY 3

DVD2
TV BROADCAST 1980 (COMPLETE EDITION)
1980 TV SPECIAL / INTRODUCTION
1980 TV SPECIAL / COMMENTARY 1
PAPERBACK WRITER
1980 TV SPECIAL / COMMENTARY 2
1980 TV SPECIAL / BEATLES HISTORY 1
TV COMMERCIAL 1
1980 TV SPECIAL / BEATLES HISTORY 2
OPENING
ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC
SHE'S A WOMAN
IF I NEEDED SOMEONE
DAY TRIPPER
BABY'S IN BLACK
I FEEL FINE
YESTERDAY
I WANNA BE YOUR MAN
NOWHERE MAN
I'M DOWN
1980 TV SPECIAL / COMMENTARY 3 (ENDING)
TV BROADCAST 1988 (COMPLETE EDITION)
1988 TV SPECIAL / 3 BIG ARTISTS OPENING
ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC
TV COMMERCIAL 1
1988 TV SPECIAL / COMMENTARY 1
SHE'S A WOMAN
IF I NEEDED SOMEONE
TV COMMERCIAL 2
DAY TRIPPER
1988 TV SPECIAL / COMMENTARY 2
BABY'S IN BLACK
I FEEL FINE
YESTERDAY
TV COMMERCIAL 3
1988 TV SPECIAL / COMMENTARY 3
I WANNA BE YOUR MAN
NOWHERE MAN
PAPERBACK WRITER
I'M DOWN

DVD3
VIDEO TAPE 1984 EDITION
INTRODUCTION / IN JAPAN DOCUMENTARY
OPENING
ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC
SHE'S A WOMAN
IF I NEEDED SOMEONE
DAY TRIPPER
BABY'S IN BLACK
I FEEL FINE
YESTERDAY
I WANNA BE YOUR MAN
NOWHERE MAN
PAPERBACK WRITER
I'M DOWN
ENDING
LASER DISC 1993 EDITION
OPENING
ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC
SHE'S A WOMAN
IF I NEEDED SOMEONE
DAY TRIPPER
BABY'S IN BLACK
I FEEL FINE
YESTERDAY
I WANNA BE YOUR MAN
NOWHERE MAN
PAPERBACK WRITER
I'M DOWN
ENDING
TV BROADCAST 1966 ORIGINAL (REBUILD COLOR EDITION)
OPENING ACTS
OPENING ANNOUNCEMENT
WELCOME BEATLES
DYNAMITE - Isao Bitoh
TV COMMERCIAL
THE BEATLES
OPENING
ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC
SHE'S A WOMAN
IF I NEEDED SOMEONE
DAY TRIPPER
BABY'S IN BLACK
I FEEL FINE
YESTERDAY
I WANNA BE YOUR MAN
NOWHERE MAN
PAPERBACK WRITER
I'M DOWN

DVD4
THE BEATLES 1966 : TV AND NEWS FILMS
THE BEATLES 1966 TV SPECIAL
NEWS FILM : YEAH YEAH YEAH
NEWS FILM : YEAH YEAH YEAH (Alternate Edit)
NEWS FILM : BEATLES SAFE LANDED IN JAPAN
TV NEWS FILMS
BEATLES 5 DAYS IN JAPAN
PART 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
103 HOURS OF THE BEATLES IN JAPAN
PART 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Artwork, 4 DVD's - LINK: https://tinyurl.com/3duc94sz (link good for 1 week) NO RE-UPS!!
glami

Re: In Japan 1966 Archive Collection 55th Anniversary Collector's Edition (4 DVD) (SGT)

Post by glami »

Thanx again!
jpa

Re: In Japan 1966 Archive Collection 55th Anniversary Collector's Edition (4 DVD) (SGT)

Post by jpa »

Thanks very much!
gvout

Post by gvout »

Am I doing something wrong that I keep getting "Zip Failed"?
Mrbeatleg

Post by Mrbeatleg »

gvout wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:58 pm Am I doing something wrong that I keep getting "Zip Failed"?
If you are not signed in to Google, that's what happens. Trying downloading the files 1 by 1, that is the work around
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

Thanks much....very appreciate it....I like the discs when they are printed on bootlegs! They look cooler then legit releases....
Last edited by misterclaudel on Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davetuba

Post by davetuba »

Thank you!
InnerLight

Post by InnerLight »

Thanks again. 8-)
James carlane3

Post by James carlane3 »

Thanks!!!
Mrbeatleg wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:17 am i-img852x1200-1635509527ubihlr580.jpg

i-img841x1200-1635509529stac2c502947.jpg

i-img862x1200-1635509527ubihlr580.jpg

i-img872x1200-1635509527ubihlr580.jpg

The Beatles 55th Anniversary Edition 2nd Urgent Arrival! Beginning of the TV broadcast reproduction version at the time of 1966 The longest recording of each version of all 3 reruns! In addition, the latest edited version of the 2021 SGT "Beatles in Japan 1966: Archive Collection", which has a total of more than eight and a half hours including complete recording of two past video versions, TV news in Japan, and documentaries, is now available in a 4-disc set!

= Original press board imported directly from overseas =

THE BEATLES / IN JAPAN 1966: ARCHIVE COLLECTION 55TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTOR'S EDITION

- exclusive ALL 4 TV BROADCASTS included 1966 ORIGINAL TV BROADCAST REBUILT 2 VERSIONS / UPGRADE AND REVISED 1984 VIDEO TAPE EDITION plus 1993 LASER DISC EDITION / ORIGINAL 1966 TV SPECIAL with TV NEWS and TV DOCUMENTARIES [4DVD] SGT. presents SGTBJP55ACDVD1/2/3/4

★ The first black-and-white and color recording of the "rebuilt version" that attempted to completely reproduce the TV broadcast of 1966, including commercials and telops! First and last broadcast in 1978, rebroadcast in 1980 when Wings' performance in Japan was canceled, and rebroadcast in 1988 when the video wascorrected.

★ First recorded in 1984 with the latest version of the first video version converted to digital with the highest image quality! Complete recording of 2 versions that were made into past videos, which are different from TV broadcasting, together with the 1993 LD version.

★ Includes a special TV special for visiting Japan after the beginning of the TV special, which can be said to be an extremely valuable video material broadcast in 1966. Other TV news footage from that time is also included.

★ A postcard with an original limited number of art works written by the four Beatles during their stay in Japan is included! (First time limited) The Beatles' performance in Japan in 1966, which has become a legend and has been handed down. SGT. New from the label! While the "Master Collection" contains the unedited original masters of the two existing Budokan performances, the "Archive Collection" has been made into TV versions, TV specials, news videos, and even videos. It is an archive video collection according to the title that covers the versions.

DVD1 contains the first "rebuilt version" of the 1966 TV broadcast, which tried to completely reproduce the TV broadcast as it was at that time, including commercials and telops! It was an epoch-making color broadcast at that time, but it was recorded in black and white (B & W) video including the existing commercials at that time.

Most people who watched TV in real time are nostalgic vintage images that could only be seen in this black-and-white image. Then, 12 years later, the special number broadcast as the first and last TV rebroadcast in 1978 is recorded. Although it was rebroadcast, it was not the performance on July 1 th
at was broadcast at that time in 1966, but the performance on June 30 the day before was brewed and released for the first time. It is a valuable TV broadcast that includes live footage of the undercard. It is the first appearance video of attention as a complete edition that recorded the program itself un
cut, including the nostalgic CM, with a longer recording than the one recorded in the previous SGT. Label's Japanese performance title.

DVD2 contains a special program that was specially rebroadcast due to the cancellation of the Wings performance in Japan due to Paul's arrest in 1980. You can't miss the content that conveys the situation at that time, including comments that reflect the history of the Beatles and convey the regret of canceling the performance. Next, the 1988 special program, which is the last TV broadcast for the third time, is recorded. It was rebroadcast as an exclusive live video of the three major artists together with Elvis and Michael Jackson, and it was broadcast as a remastered video version with a comparison scene with video correction different from the past. The content is unique to that time, including documents and interviews with related parties.

DVD3 is the first recorded in the latest version of the video version that was first made into a video in 1984 and newly digitally converted with the highest image quality! Compared to the reissued footage, this first video footage is the most beautiful and has been the most highly rated footage among collectors for many years. Also included is the 1993 LD version with different telops and song display. Both of the two versions that have been made into video in the past, which are different from TV broadcasting, are completely recorded and you can compare the differences. In addition, a color edition of the 1966 TV broadcast "Rebuilt Version" is also included as an additional recording.

DVD4 contains valuable TV documentaries and news images of the time as "TV AND NEWS FILMS". In particular, the TV special program broadcast in 1966 is a must-see documentary as a video material that captures the frenzy before coming to Japan and the social situation at that time. In addition, "The Beatles' 5 days of Arashi's arrival in Japan" and "The Beatles' 103 hours of the 40th anniversary of their arrival in Japan" are also recorded as documentaries that look back on those days. A set of 4 DVDs that covers all the TV broadcasts and video footage that have been edited differently, as well as documentaries that come to Japan. ·collection! This is the second latest updated version of the collector's edition, which will be delivered to commemorate the 55th anniversary of the arrival in Japan, where the content of the existing titles of the label has been extended and the quality has been upgraded!

NTSC 16:9 (4:3) Dolby Digital Stereo / Mono
time approx:
DVD1=55+79=134min.
DVD2=73+43=116min.
DVD3=43+43+46=132min.
DVD4=33+60+51=144min.

DVD1
TV BROADCAST 1966 ORIGINAL (REBUILD B&W EDITION)
TV INTRODUCTION / IN JAPAN DOCUMENT
TV COMMERCIAL 1
OPENING ACTS
OPENING ANNOUNCEMENT
WELCOME BEATLES
DYNAMITE - Isao Bitoh
TV COMMERCIAL 2
THE BEATLES
OPENING
ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC
SHE'S A WOMAN
IF I NEEDED SOMEONE
DAY TRIPPER
BABY'S IN BLACK
I FEEL FINE
YESTERDAY
I WANNA BE YOUR MAN
NOWHERE MAN
PAPERBACK WRITER
I'M DOWN
TV COMMERCIAL 3
TV BROADCAST 1978 (COMPLETE EDITION)
TV COMMERCIAL 1
1978 TV SPECIAL / OPENING
TV COMMERCIAL 2
1978 TV SPECIAL / ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC
1978 TV SPECIAL / BEATLES STORY 1
TV COMMERCIAL 3
1978 TV SPECIAL / BEATLES STORY 2
1978 TV SPECIAL / IN JAPAN DOCUMENT
TV COMMERCIAL 4
OPENING ANNOUNCEMENT / OPENING ACTS
THE BEATLES
OPENING
ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC
SHE'S A WOMAN
IF I NEEDED SOMEONE
DAY TRIPPER
TV COMMERCIAL 5
BABY'S IN BLACK
I FEEL FINE
YESTERDAY
I WANNA BE YOUR MAN
NOWHERE MAN
TV COMMERCIAL 6
PAPERBACK WRITER
I'M DOWN
1978 TV SPECIAL / IN JAPAN DOCUMENT 2
1978 TV SPECIAL / YESTERDAY
1978 TV SPECIAL / BEATLES STORY 3

DVD2
TV BROADCAST 1980 (COMPLETE EDITION)
1980 TV SPECIAL / INTRODUCTION
1980 TV SPECIAL / COMMENTARY 1
PAPERBACK WRITER
1980 TV SPECIAL / COMMENTARY 2
1980 TV SPECIAL / BEATLES HISTORY 1
TV COMMERCIAL 1
1980 TV SPECIAL / BEATLES HISTORY 2
OPENING
ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC
SHE'S A WOMAN
IF I NEEDED SOMEONE
DAY TRIPPER
BABY'S IN BLACK
I FEEL FINE
YESTERDAY
I WANNA BE YOUR MAN
NOWHERE MAN
I'M DOWN
1980 TV SPECIAL / COMMENTARY 3 (ENDING)
TV BROADCAST 1988 (COMPLETE EDITION)
1988 TV SPECIAL / 3 BIG ARTISTS OPENING
ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC
TV COMMERCIAL 1
1988 TV SPECIAL / COMMENTARY 1
SHE'S A WOMAN
IF I NEEDED SOMEONE
TV COMMERCIAL 2
DAY TRIPPER
1988 TV SPECIAL / COMMENTARY 2
BABY'S IN BLACK
I FEEL FINE
YESTERDAY
TV COMMERCIAL 3
1988 TV SPECIAL / COMMENTARY 3
I WANNA BE YOUR MAN
NOWHERE MAN
PAPERBACK WRITER
I'M DOWN

DVD3
VIDEO TAPE 1984 EDITION
OPENING
ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC
SHE'S A WOMAN
IF I NEEDED SOMEONE
DAY TRIPPER
BABY'S IN BLACK
I FEEL FINE
YESTERDAY
I WANNA BE YOUR MAN
NOWHERE MAN
PAPERBACK WRITER
I'M DOWN
ENDING
LASER DISC 1993 EDITION
OPENING
ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC
SHE'S A WOMAN
IF I NEEDED SOMEONE
DAY TRIPPER
BABY'S IN BLACK
I FEEL FINE
YESTERDAY
I WANNA BE YOUR MAN
NOWHERE MAN
PAPERBACK WRITER
I'M DOWN
ENDING
TV BROADCAST 1966 ORIGINAL (REBUILD COLOR EDITION)
OPENING ACTS
OPENING ANNOUNCEMENT
WELCOME BEATLES
DYNAMITE - Isao Bitoh
TV COMMERCIAL
THE BEATLES
OPENING
ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC
SHE'S A WOMAN
IF I NEEDED SOMEONE
DAY TRIPPER
BABY'S IN BLACK
I FEEL FINE
YESTERDAY
I WANNA BE YOUR MAN
NOWHERE MAN
PAPERBACK WRITER
I'M DOWN

DVD4
THE BEATLES 1966 : TV AND NEWS FILMS
THE BEATLES 1966 TV SPECIAL
NEWS FILM : YEAH YEAH YEAH
NEWS FILM : YEAH YEAH YEAH (Alternate Edit)
NEWS FILM : BEATLES SAFE LANDED IN JAPAN
TV NEWS FILMS
BEATLES 5 DAYS IN JAPAN
PART 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
103 HOURS OF THE BEATLES IN JAPAN
PART 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Artwork, 4 DVD's - LINK: https://tinyurl.com/3duc94sz (link good for 1 week) NO RE-UPS!!
veejay

Post by veejay »

Thanks Mrb!