The Beatles Day By Day Video Series

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
Fun 4 None

Re: The Beatles Day By Day Video Series

Post by Fun 4 None »

Excellent job mate. I'm definitely interested if you do a 65 playlist. Just beware of Apple though.
beatlesnyttigt

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

Super big thanks TheBeatlesVideos for 1964 videos also, a very demanding year for them as well, you said one file was only watchable in Canada but I think I could see them all (here in Sweden) - which one was it (in case I actually missed it?)
Wow :D Robert
TheBeatlesVideos

Post by TheBeatlesVideos »

beatlesnyttigt wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:12 am Super big thanks TheBeatlesVideos for 1964 videos also, a very demanding year for them as well, you said one file was only watchable in Canada but I think I could see them all (here in Sweden) - which one was it (in case I actually missed it?)
Wow :D Robert
Originally it was the ‘This Hour Has Seven Days’ news report on The Beatles in Canada but I found another upload on YouTube that hadn’t been blocked.
Track06

Post by Track06 »

Great you completed 64. Many thanks. I only see 424 entries in your playlist. Is there any reasonably quick way to find out which ones I'm missing / get blocked?
EDIT: Also: Is "The Beatles - unreleased footage 1 November 1965" misdated or misfiled?
beatlesnyttigt

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

Thanks TheBeatlesVideos for also finding another Maple Leaf Garden video with (almost) the same title, and thanks for the reply. Highly appreciated :D Robert
TheBeatlesVideos

Post by TheBeatlesVideos »

Track06 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:16 pm Great you completed 64. Many thanks. I only see 424 entries in your playlist. Is there any reasonably quick way to find out which ones I'm missing / get blocked?
EDIT: Also: Is "The Beatles - unreleased footage 1 November 1965" misdated or misfiled?
Everything looks fine in my youtube studio, so it’s possible that something from another channel which I have added has been blocked in your country. Usually a grey bar would appear at the top of the playlist saying ‘2 (or however many) videos are not available’ if something is blocked or deleted.

That Beatles unreleased footage video is very likely to be from Oct 14, 1964 but I didn’t want to upload it myself with the corrected date in case they blocked/striked it since they have a official NFSA upload.
Track06

Post by Track06 »

Thanks for clearing that up.
[flabbyroad]

Post by [flabbyroad] »

Many thanks; for me some major upgrades and a much longer arrival to Houston, 19-08-1965 . A great share!

fl.
Gringo557

Post by Gringo557 »

TheBeatlesVideos wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:42 am I forgot to mention this in the original post, but no John solo videos are able to be in the series as Yoko strikes all John videos which is exactly how I lost my previous channel.
Yoko took down my Lennon video using a bootleg recording once it got lots of views (200,000 i think it was).