Puzzling list of Beatles songs

For topics that don't quite fit anywhere else...
onosideboards

Re: Puzzling list of Beatles songs

Post by onosideboards »

BTW the contest involving this image starts the evening of the 17th. I'll let you all know what the question and answer end up being for this.
onosideboards

Post by onosideboards »

BTW the contest involving this image starts the evening of the 17th. I'll let you all know what the question and answer end up being for this.
onosideboards

Post by onosideboards »

The Stars on 45 hint got us to the answer!
Question: This list has 3 songs that don't belong and is also missing 3 songs that do. tell us titles of all 6.

Answer:
Venus
Sugar Sugar
Stars on 45
8 Days a Week
Love me do
twist and shout

We got it right because of you, Mr Bump - thank you!
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Indelibly etched for life!
Yes, I was thinking of the Stars On 45 from the very beginning. If there is anything significant about this kind of Beatles Sub-Phenomenon, perhaps it means Mr. Bump knows who Mitch Weisman is as well. He was Paul McCartney on the 1977 West Coast(?) production of Beatlemania at L.A.'s PANTAGES THEATER. Considering I was born in 1960, and lived through both Beatles related and the concurrent Sgt. Pepper's movie starring BeeGees...it seemed odd at that time to have surrogate astist on Beatles material. But maybe they were all just cross-promotional launch platforms for the official Hollywood Bowl LP.
And they've only been gone seven years.
KC