Two Religions in Belfast, 1964

For topics that don't quite fit anywhere else...
rtbcIII

Two Religions in Belfast, 1964

Post by rtbcIII »

[media]
Kwai Chang

Re: Two Religions in Belfast, 1964

Post by Kwai Chang »

Zen And The Art Of Potato Famine. But, this isn't about a dance or a song or a fad or a religion or a church or a charity or a bumper crop or even national pride. This is about knowing what is worth keeping and protecting. I am speaking in hindsight. We have arrived too late. The Divinity that the Sunday stood for is now available at the App Store and it includes free WiFi and unlimited AI Small Talk Conversation. Can we expect franchise opportunities to follow? I'm already logged in and I NEVER log off! Amen, Holly Holy, Sanctu...Sanctu. But can a state of grace really resemble the World Cup Hopscotch Finals? This is the most AUTHENTIC footage I've ever seen. This crowd is as high as I've ever been. But, their drug is just music.
That is a huge difference. Addiction is not only expected but encouraged!
The Beatles are gonna have to give this effort both knees! Liverpool is already the Capitol of Ireland. Lennon thinks he is more popular than Jesus. That won't work with a potato famine. It won't be enough.
But, for all those marriages needing some privacy, a shilling per child is cheaper than a baby-sitter and with any luck, the dance-trance might not wear off til tomorrow.
Who'll again?(Hooligan!)
For the children.
What have we lost and how much did it cost?
Thank you, rtbcIII, for yet another analysis of the total goal.
KC