Lord Wreath's Christmas thread

For topics that don't quite fit anywhere else...
Lord Reith

Lord Wreath's Christmas thread

Post by Lord Reith »

So what if any Beatles related items are you getting for Christmas?

Has anybody been able to hold off getting Revolver and is getting to hear it for the first time this Chrimble? (if you are then I envy both your willpower and your Christmas Day).
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
Nimbus

Re: Lord Wreath's Christmas thread

Post by Nimbus »

I bought the Get Back blu-ray a couple of months ago (not having or wanting Disney) and it's waiting to be watched over the holidays. Am I the last person on the forum to see it ?
jpgrcat007

Post by jpgrcat007 »

Yes, I was planning on getting the Revolver set, but it was posted on the day of release

I loves CD 2 & 3, the outtakes
Leaping Armadillos

Post by Leaping Armadillos »

The McCartney Singles box. And praying that Macca gives me 'til April before dropping the next Archive release.
studio2

Post by studio2 »

Hi

The McCartney Legacy: Volume 1: 1969 – 73 which I am really looking forward to so that's probably boxing day and 27th taken care of.

Hopefully another disc from the FABracadabra series (please Santa Reith)

Stu
Rondordrecht193

Post by Rondordrecht193 »

thinking of those wonderful Christmas gifts the very good Lord Reith gave us many moons ago ... still cherish them and looking back with so much happiness and pleasure!!!
jpa

Post by jpa »

Best X-mas present undoubtedly FABRACADABRA!!!
And yes of course the new Revolver was important, and I could not wait, but it is not a 100% success, as you all know.
James_Creek

Post by James_Creek »

'Get back' bluray  New Year's Eve ~ subwoofer will be booming!
'to be alive ~ is undo your belt and look for trouble!'
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

"Will power"???
Please, allow me to cut through the tinsel!
I am the hardest Beatles fan to please. I think I know everything about them. I am a selfish vortex and I already have more than I can listen to. However, I won't dwell on such trivial academics. I am never satisfied and want every day to be Saturday night. I almost always say PLEASE and THANK YOU but sometimes, I don't. I love holidays and I want all of them to be Christmas morning! And on...and, on! Blah, blah, blah!
Oh, wait a minute! I thought I was William The Conqueror! I thought I was dreaming and that The Beatles were yet another territory on the map of valuable rock and roll treasure! But, I'm awake and I'm not "Will-i-am" and ever since I found this forum...EVERYDAY is Christmas! If Heaven is better than this, then there is nothing left to conquer. I am not in such a hurry that I really need that much knowledge. I think this a good place to rest and enjoy what we do have. If we can just remember to stop and smell the Beatles Records, then perfection is good enough. We have all been blessed. Lo, I say to you, there is good news...a savior is born. Tidings of comfort and joy are just the beginning. Away in a manger(10 Mathew St, Liverpool L2 6RE) we have all been given the gift of eternal music. Everything leads back to The Beatles. It's enough to believe in...there is enough to share. Believe in the music, let your heart do the rest. This is the Christmas that never ends.
Please have a safe holiday!
Thank you, WilliamShears and Lord Reith and all members!
Matches
Candles
Matches
Candles
Yeah yeah yeah!
KC
MP3J

Post by MP3J »

Nobody can ever buy me Beatles related presents, i either have it already, or its on order :)