2020 LIFE Tribute

For topics that don't quite fit anywhere else...
CostaRica2022

2020 LIFE Tribute

Post by CostaRica2022 »

In 2020, LIFE Magazine released a 100 page 'pictoral' tribute to the history of the FAB 4. Almost all the pictures were black and white maybe because of the availability of color shots or the cost to print and still sell the copy for a profit. At any rate, I thought while the pictures (many of what we have already seen) were representative there was a certain 'life' (color) that was missing to really pay homage to their history from beginning to end. I recolored the b&w to help give some life back to the originality of the actual scene. My software does not allow me to color a framed area but instead recolors the entire page. This required a lot of 'cut & paste' of the colorful icons, etc. that LIFE installs in places that are embedded in the actual picture. No problem. It just took longer to process what I wanted in addition to the use of other software in some cases to enhance contrast and balance. Included are both the original LIFE scans and the recolored frames. Enjoy.

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1OsUfZaOAwnqD9g_q7l8GZRA5E1vdocsL/view?usp=sharing

Any suggestions are welcome.
BTL1210

Re: 2020 LIFE Tribute

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME - Thank you.