Double the bootleggery!

For topics that don't quite fit anywhere else...
Lord Reith

Re: Double the bootleggery!

Post by Lord Reith »

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I like the idea of foreign EPs - I've never even thought about those before. I also would like that Beatles Box From Liverpool because I never got that one back in the day. Anyone got a link please? ;)

Podcasts and that I've always collected because the files are small. But it's the big flac stuff I'm thinking of, because I ran out of room on my phone about six months ago and have been forced to 'economise' since then. So I want to splurge and upload loads of gratuitous material I probably won't ever listen to. After all, that is what being a collector is all about! :lol:
Kwai Chang wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:41 pm For the phone---->RIAA Mood Ring EQ Curve Decoder App...
Ooo, sounds kinky. :oops:
Patrick Healy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:15 pm I love your modesty there! :lol:
Me modest? Nahh. You must be thinking of...
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

Lord Reith wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:05 pm Thanks for the suggestions guys. I like the idea of foreign EPs - I've never even thought about those before. I also would like that Beatles Box From Liverpool because I never got that one back in the day. Anyone got a link please? ;)

Podcasts and that I've always collected because the files are small. But it's the big flac stuff I'm thinking of, because I ran out of room on my phone about six months ago and have been forced to 'economise' since then. So I want to splurge and upload loads of gratuitous material I probably won't ever listen to. After all, that is what being a collector is all about! :lol:
Kwai Chang wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:41 pm For the phone---->RIAA Mood Ring EQ Curve Decoder App...
Ooo, sounds kinky. :oops:
Patrick Healy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:15 pm I love your modesty there! :lol:
Me modest? Nahh. You must be thinking of...
Kwai being kinky? Some interesting character development for this episode of beatlegs.
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Fun 4 None wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:43 am Kwai being kinky? Some interesting character development for this episode of beatlegs.
I'm just a temp!
KC
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

Kwai Chang wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:54 am
Fun 4 None wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:43 am Kwai being kinky? Some interesting character development for this episode of beatlegs.
I'm just a temp!
KC
The sitcom is a follow up to popular hit show "Bootleg Zone"
Fred68

Post by Fred68 »

Lord Reith wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:37 am So what should I add now?
Some music that's not The Beatles.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Kwai Chang wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:54 am I'm just a temp!
KC
So long as you look like this, I've no problem with that.

Fred68 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:48 am
Lord Reith wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:37 am So what should I add now?
Some music that's not The Beatles.
There's no such thing.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Fun 4 None wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:03 am The sitcom is a follow up to popular hit show "Bootleg Zone"
Starting on Disney tonight, a new series of Socks, Sandals And Strobe Candles, the hit comedy that follows the ups and downs of a fledgling Beatleg internet forum.

At the end of Series 1, you may recall that founder William Shears was trying to stave off a hostile takeover by Beatles tycoon Peter Jackson. The new series sees Jackson launch a covert attack on the site with his MAL software, and the entire database is converted into a resource about Hobbits. Meanwhile, former Miss Universe and martial arts mistress Kwai Chang joins the team as public relations officer, but things go awry when both Masterjedi and Lord Reith fall for her charms. The only way out is a Jedi battle to the death with Demucs3B. Who will win out and go on to finish The Complete Beatles Recording Sessions set? And who is sending e-postcards to Melvin signed "Giles"?
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

Lord Reith wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:17 am
Fun 4 None wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:03 am The sitcom is a follow up to popular hit show "Bootleg Zone"
Starting on Disney tonight, a new series of Socks, Sandals And Strobe Candles, the hit comedy that follows the ups and downs of a fledgling Beatleg internet forum.

At the end of Series 1, you may recall that founder William Shears was trying to stave off a hostile takeover by Beatles tycoon Peter Jackson. The new series sees Jackson launch a covert attack on the site with his MAL software, and the entire database is converted into a resource about Hobbits. Meanwhile, former Miss Universe and martial arts mistress Kwai Chang joins the team as public relations officer, but things go awry when both Masterjedi and Lord Reith fall for her charms. The only way out is a Jedi battle to the death with Demucs3B. Who will win out and go on to finish The Complete Beatles Recording Sessions set? And who is sending e-postcards to Melvin signed "Giles"?
Episode 2 takes a different turn, with the jedis now fighting in the "mp3 vs flac vs mp4 vs mpg" wars. The Kwai Chang romance subplot is mentioned again but not in great detail. There becomes suspicions that "Lord Reith" could be a sith lord based on the name, however it ends up becoming another Allen Klein newspaper shenanigan. Will the war end? Will the BDB army find the secret plans for Revolver 2022? Find out in part 3.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

I want to watch this now...

:lol:
sam004

Post by sam004 »

Lord Reith wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:05 pm Thanks for the suggestions guys. I like the idea of foreign EPs - I've never even thought about those before. I also would like that Beatles Box From Liverpool because I never got that one back in the day. Anyone got a link please? ;)
I have Some nice HQ rips to share if you are interested.