Who's worse

For topics that don't quite fit anywhere else...
Fun 4 None

Who's worse

Post by Fun 4 None »

What's a worse fate, having your work stolen by Fab OR Valkyrie
beatlesnyttigt

Re: Who's worse

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

Aren't they the same company?
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

beatlesnyttigt wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:42 pm Aren't they the same company?
No they are not the same company.....and to answer the question....it all gets into our hands one way or another just someone gets money for someone elses work and Valkyrie has better covers....Fab rips off Valkyrie by selling his stuff so EVERYONE'S getting ripped off even us....royally!
zappaf78

Post by zappaf78 »

Can't really know if it's directly from FAB or a fan of FAB, but I was sent a very nasty private message through Bootlegzone since I mentioned that FAB's first Get Back outtakes was a bit "glitchy" on certain parts of their DVD - but was happy to see at the time someone collecting as much video outtakes, but coming back to the subject, I do think the worst are the ones who sell CDs/DVDs stuff shared here (or elsewhere), using the exact cover art and selling them on Ebay when at the time those releases were for private use, and never for sale. Yeah, I could be angry at HMC at times, but they released lots of unheard material PLUS excellent upgrades to what was privately shared. Valkyrie, I only downloaded the 5.1 isolated channels. Didn't know that he took much from here. I do admit wanting to make Lord Reiths "Quiet Album" as a double LP in a gatefold artwork, just for myself