Discog...

For topics that don't quite fit anywhere else...
Venus and Mars

Discog...

Post by Venus and Mars »

A little pissed off, Discogs put me on the "Contributor Improvement Program (CIP)" a kind of ban because according to them I made too many mistakes, while I think I'm careful and precise in my descriptions (hundreds of references I made) just because some guy for some reason took 10 of my contributions and said they were all incorrect. Nonsense, especially since I bought hundreds of records on this site. The guy in question (a Belgian) has only made one purchase and is specialized in variety that is on TV ... doesn't understand and is angry because it's not fair in my opinion.
yymca6

Re: Discog...

Post by yymca6 »

I totally agree with you, especially when we know lots of descriptions are either inaccurate or not detailed enough.

I bought a few Disque Americ CDs over there and each time I had to reconfirm with the seller that the matrix numbers were the ones I was looking for.

And that's when they replied to my emails. And many did not beother using the right info for the items they were selling, just copying info from another seller...

Good luck.

BTW when does your confinement ends?
Yves
Venus and Mars

Re: Discog...

Post by Venus and Mars »

Thank Yves for your answer,but it's not too important just annoying, it's a nonsense, for the confinement well a bit like in Canada I think, it's a mess... :lol: