SPEEDY RECOVERY CDRTRADE

For topics that don't quite fit anywhere else...
jpgr0420

SPEEDY RECOVERY CDRTRADE

Post by jpgr0420 »

Our friend CDRTRADE recently had surgery for prostate cancer, so let's all wish him a speedy recovery. Another in a long line of health issues he's had over the years.

Even though he's not an active member here, I'm seeing a lot of his influence here recently. He was a member of Bootlegzone since 2001, and offered us a lot of uncirculated material from his own archives in the old B'zone forum. The Lost Lennon Tapes radio series recently requested here were his own CD rips that he put into circulation, and that was the first lossless version of the whole series that many of us had seen. He also started label threads on Bootlegzone where many people shared their FAB, MCCD, RMW, and other label series, so we could all grab them from one place. I see many of those labels being requested and re-posted here, and I'm sure many of those reposts came from those B'zone threads CDRTRADE started. Of course, thanks goes out to the creators and the folks who offered up their collections in those threads. He also shared many of his VHS recordings that went back to the early 80's, and CD rips from his factory pressed discs. I think he's moved on and lost interest in collecting. He didn't like the negative social media interaction too much, which isn't present here thankfully. I never understood why some folks gave him a hard time at times, but that's what drove him away. But let's appreciate what he did in the old forum and wish him good health.
AllTogetherNow

Re: SPEEDY RECOVERY CDRTRADE

Post by AllTogetherNow »

Its Getting better Its getting Better all the time for CDTRADE we all hope...

Give all my best...for him to be up and spinning in the Grove very soon..

Regards ATN
Whats in that jar on your shelf? Tar?
No...its liquid Vinyl for making my dream collection.

The one with the Golden lid too?
Thats exclusive for Lord Reiths stuff
InnerLight

Post by InnerLight »

Feel better, CDRTRADE. :)
Phil_Lip

Post by Phil_Lip »

I exchanged PMs with CDRTRADE a few times and found him to be generous and honest. He is one of the few people not to have made it here that I miss. I wish him all the best in his recovery and hope that one day he will join us here.
Most of my links are to OneDrive. However, OneDrive does impose a download limit and when this is reached displays a message that the files are deleted or have expired. Leave it a while and try again later.
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

I hate cancer too!
I was supposed to be dead two years ago. WORD-----> Clinical Trial(experimental drugs)
Stage 4 melanoma and now, it is nearly gone from my body. I was a mess.
Now, I am almost back to normal.
My other medicines: Optimism and Beatles music!
Life speaks to Life.
(THAT's why I jabber so much!)
Good Luck, CDTRADE!
There is nothing better than this moment...except the next moment...
It's just a dance!
KC
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Hey, when he mentioned he had an original London Wavelength copy of the Lennon Tapes bbc series and I had been looking for it for decades, he happily did a needle drop of the whole thing for me. That makes him a great guy in my book!
thewarpedvinyljunkie

Post by thewarpedvinyljunkie »

Although I never met him, I'll remember him in positive thoughts and prayers
Kwai Chang wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:09 pm Now, I am almost back to normal.
KC, I'm glad you're back to positive health...but I'm also very glad you're not back to "normal." You're far above that.
The Warped Vinyl Junkie

"He never wore his shoes; we all knew he was dead."
Grackleflint

Post by Grackleflint »

Best wishes for a good recovery
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

thewarpedvinyljunkie wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:10 am KC, I'm glad you're back to positive health...but I'm also very glad you're not back to "normal." You're far above that.
Thank you, ever so kindly!
I started to write that I am almost back to 'norbal' <------but, the satirical value might be lost since experimental chemo drugs might change you in OTHER ways. Through it all, the only NORMAL is that every day is a new day---->another breath---->more Beatles music...and THAT is normal enough for me. Life is the same for all individuals in that NOBODY is immune to the struggle. We only get to Love, Work and Suffer. Why else would you be reading this?
Everything Zen? If an enlightened person throws a rock at the Truth, where does it land?
(Back in his own hand)
Step on the gas and wipe that tear away!!!
One sweet dream...
KC
JPM7756

Post by JPM7756 »

I wish him a fast recovery. He shared some great stuff over the years. Hopefully we'll see him here soon.