Haptic feedback!!

For topics that don't quite fit anywhere else...
Lon Chaney III

Haptic feedback!!

Post by Lon Chaney III »

I've been really enjoying the remixes and remasters on here - the good Lord, Kenny, hummus905, mixerrog, Fishbeardsunset and the others (sorry if I forgot your usernames). Anyway, I wanted some new headphones but not being flush I got a pair of Skullcandy Crusher Evos with haptic bass for $155. For those that don't know, the louder the base the more the headphones vibrate - like a cellphone vibration. It's supposed to be like the effect of standing near a speaker at a concert. The bass is governed by a slide so that you can set the amount of bass and haptic feedback to what suits you. Listening to your remixes and remasters is a real joy; especially for the previous duophonic releases. Your remixes and these headphones (someone referred to them as the devil's phones) give amazing life to the songs - someone else said it sounds like the headphones have a subwoofer. If you turn the bass, and hence the haptic feedback right down, the haptic feedback is eliminated but the bass does not fall below the level it was mixed at so you have all the flexibility you might want.

Just saying as they can add quite a different dimension to listening to music
jpgrcat

Re: Haptic feedback!!

Post by jpgrcat »

My headphones & my speakers have different Sound....
Huge Beatles Fan & collector Anything Beatles/Solo related,

which includes NEMS, Apple, Dark Horse, Ring'O, & MPL Labels

Beach Boys/Related, & The Byrds/CSNY/Related..& many other acts
Lon Chaney III

Re: Haptic feedback!!

Post by Lon Chaney III »

I has no speakers as I am married!