Post-Thanksgiving GET BACK?

For topics that don't quite fit anywhere else...
Vee-Jay

Post-Thanksgiving GET BACK?

Post by Vee-Jay »

Since my kids sometimes accuse of being a bit of a Luddite, I'll ask this question here... among friendly, fellow Fab Four fans :oops: :lol:

Can I presume that The Beatles: Get Back will be shown ad nauseam on Disney+ in the days and weeks following Thanksgiving weekend?

I ask for two reasons: 1) I'll likely be visiting with family that weekend and they don't have Disney+ and 2) I'd like to time my 1-month subscription so that I have it during the long Christmas weekend too.

Everything I've seen seems to only talk about it airing that weekend... and nothing beyond that.
MrP

Re: Post-Thanksgiving GET BACK?

Post by MrP »

Yes
It is a streaming service so it is not a one and done
Vee-Jay

Post by Vee-Jay »

MrP wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:30 pm Yes
It is a streaming service so it is not a one and done
Thanks, MrP. I was planning of subscribing through my cable TV service, so will that make a difference?
sam004

Post by sam004 »

It's not a traditional broadcast as mentioned above.

It's available on demand and streaming to your little hearts desire.

My question is, will this just drop at 12 AM in your local timezone ?

I can imagine a lot of the kids here staying up past their bedtime, if that is the case.
Vee-Jay

Post by Vee-Jay »

sam004 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:37 pm It's not a traditional broadcast as mentioned above.

It's available on demand and streaming to your little hearts desire.

My question is, will this just drop at 12 AM in your local timezone ?

I can imagine a lot of the kids here staying up past their bedtime, if that is the case.
Thanks, sam004. That's very helpful. I hadn't had the time to look into this until now, so I appreciate the help. :D
20YearsAgo

Post by 20YearsAgo »

sam004 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:37 pm My question is, will this just drop at 12 AM in your local timezone ?

I heard that new episodes drop at 3 AM local time.
Vee-Jay

Post by Vee-Jay »

20YearsAgo wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:09 pm
sam004 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:37 pm My question is, will this just drop at 12 AM in your local timezone ?

I heard that new episodes drop at 3 AM local time.
From cnet.com:

When to watch The Beatles: Get Back on Disney Plus

Starting Thursday, Nov. 25 -- Thanksgiving Day in the US -- The Beatles: Get Back will be available to all Disney Plus subscribers to stream without paying an extra charge. Since the documentary is a three-part series, only the first episode will be available on that day, with the second available on Friday, Nov. 26 and the third on Saturday, Nov. 27.

A Disney Plus representative told CNET each episode will be available at 12 a.m. PT (3 a.m. ET) on their release dates.