Does anyone have this?

For topics that don't quite fit anywhere else...
IfYouLookToYourLeft

Does anyone have this?

Post by IfYouLookToYourLeft »

Bit of a strange one. Does anyone remember an old bootleg circa 1995-ish titled ‘One After 909’? It had a picture of The Beatles sitting on a sawhorse circa 1963. NOT Help-era video. Color photo. If I remember correctly it was one of those series with terrible sounding music but interesting covers. Another from the same label was Come Together. Was it ‘Oil’-something? Anyway, I CANNOT find a photo of that cover anywhere. I can’t even find the picture online anywhere. With the old BZ I’d just scan right to it but…I don’t want the music. I just want the cover. Any quality would be fine. At this point I’d just like to confirm I didn’t somehow hallucinate the entire thing. I used to have it but I have checked every file and it’s..just..gone. Thank you.
bobzilla

Re: Does anyone have this?

Post by bobzilla »

This isn't titled "One After 909", but it is on Oil Well records and was released in 1995. And it has 1963 Beatles on what could be a sawhorse.

https://www.discogs.com/release/1115676 ... ue-Jay-Way
IfYouLookToYourLeft

Thank you. It looks pretty close. This must be the photo. But it was titled ‘OA909’. So glad to see this. Actually this MUST be it. Thank you. But someone must have altered it. Holy S**t. Must have been a fantasy cover based on this.
IfYouLookToYourLeft

This was totally the picture. But it was different. It was tinted a darker color. Thank you.
IfYouLookToYourLeft

They were outside. It probably wasn’t a sawhorse. It was extremely similar to that pose. It blue in tint. Possibly Yellow Lettering ‘One After 909’. Doesn’t anyone have a weird foreign bootleg with that description? What was posted is close but not what I remember. Must have confused label. Thanks everyone anyway. I swear this photo existed. Possibly one of the old BZ crew made it for all I know.