Paul McCartney's - Lennon Medley 1990

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
Carose

Paul McCartney's - Lennon Medley 1990

Post by Carose »

I used to have the U.K. CD of "All My Trials" which featured the John Lennon Medley - Strawberry Fields Forever/Help/Give Peace A Chance , and I was just curious to know if whether Paul ever performed it again and got the words right ? does anyone know if an unflubbed lyric version from a soundboard has ever appeared anywhere ?? Thanks to all.
Rick

Re: Paul McCartney's - Lennon Medley 1990

Post by Rick »

I think the version played at the Knebworth Festival has the correct words (recorded 2 days after the Liverpool concert)
Luixpa97

Re: Paul McCartney's - Lennon Medley 1990

Post by Luixpa97 »

Carose wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:11 pm I used to have the U.K. CD of "All My Trials" which featured the John Lennon Medley - Strawberry Fields Forever/Help/Give Peace A Chance , and I was just curious to know if whether Paul ever performed it again and got the words right ? does anyone know if an unflubbed lyric version from a soundboard has ever appeared anywhere ?? Thanks to all.
Paul first played it in Liverpool, then he did it again at Knebworth. The final US leg (except for the July 4th Washington D.C. concert, where it was dropped) also had this medley.