Ringo´s new "World go round" single

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
billylentz

Ringo´s new "World go round" single

Post by billylentz »

Probably everyone´s saw it by now, but Ringo´s just released a new single digitally, "World do round". A new ep, "EP3", is coming on September 16.

mojofilter

Re: Ringo´s new "World go round" single

Post by mojofilter »

This is a thoroughly all right song. Good for Ringo. I'll buy his EP that isn't available until freakin' September. Guy is 82. Effin' hell.
Eye. Eyesore a girl in my dreams.
applebonkerz

Post by applebonkerz »

For people that are actually still buying these EP releases, it's a great money racket for Ringo. They are all still sold at full album price while only having 4 or 5 songs apiece -- so he gets three-times the price for one album-worth of tracks. Apparently it's his fleece the fans version of Paul's multiple cover art/multiple color vinyl of the same album marketing antics.
dascottjr

Post by dascottjr »

Am I the only one who will be combining all three EP's into a folder and/or CDR and referring to it as his 21st album? ;)
MRLENNON_BRASIL

Post by MRLENNON_BRASIL »

Ringo Starr, 'EP3' Track Listing
1-"World Go Round"
2-"Everyone and Everything"
3-"Let's Be Friends"
4-"Free Your Soul (feat. Dave Koz and Jose Antonio Rodriguez)"
beatlbay

Post by beatlbay »

applebonkerz wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:56 pm For people that are actually still buying these EP releases, it's a great money racket for Ringo. They are all still sold at full album price while only having 4 or 5 songs apiece -- so he gets three-times the price for one album-worth of tracks. Apparently it's his fleece the fans version of Paul's multiple cover art/multiple color vinyl of the same album marketing antics.
For the most part I agree, however, at least Ringo still has his voice and he can sing. Even though it is Ringo and you never really expect much, he isn't really embarassing himself with a Kiss On the Bottom or about half a Station or a 3rd self titled album that everyone can't wait to fawn over when, in reality, it's more cringe worthy than his insistance on performing "Maybe I'm Amazed".

Whoever thought Ringo would be the soul survivor?
Rickenbacker325

Post by Rickenbacker325 »

I’d love to hear this and everything else he’s put out in almost the last 10 years..without the autotune
billylentz

Post by billylentz »

The EP´s out. I liked it very much!
I´d like if the vinyl version was a 7 inch.