Revolution 9. How many variations?

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
Tex

Re: Revolution 9. How many variations?

Post by Tex »

There is no bootleg of "Carnival of Light" sorry.
Gringo557

Post by Gringo557 »

Engonoceras wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:05 am There is no bootleg of "Carnival of Light" sorry.
There is, I'll upload it tomorrow. I don't know if it's THE Carnival of Light or a variation of it, but it's been bootlegged and I have it. It's not even that rare, c'mon!

The version I have is the same as the one on youtube. You can view it here:
Garrod Lofthouse

Post by Garrod Lofthouse »

When the copyright for "Carnival Of Light" returns to the composer/s next year, I'm tipping a four-way split as the track nearly made it to Anthology 2, blocked by George and his "avant garde a clue / 'aven't got a clue" attitude to the track. The legal side of publishing the performance would have been sorted out in 1995 and Paul would have tried to buy George's approval to include the track on Anthology 2 by giving him a songwriting credit.
Patrick Healy

Post by Patrick Healy »

Gringo557 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:21 am
Engonoceras wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:05 am There is no bootleg of "Carnival of Light" sorry.
There is, I'll upload it tomorrow. I don't know if it's THE Carnival of Light or a variation of it, but it's been bootlegged and I have it. It's not even that rare, c'mon!

The version I have is the same as the one on youtube. You can view it here:
That's a fake.