So does everyone Get Back at the same time or is it midnight in each country?

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
Lord Reith

So does everyone Get Back at the same time or is it midnight in each country?

Post by Lord Reith »

If that's the case, some of us would get to see it early...
Phil_Lip

Re: So does everyone Get Back at the same time or is it midnight in each country?

Post by Phil_Lip »

I saw it somewhere. From memory USA - Midnight, UK - 8AM, Australia was mentioned but I don't remember the time.
Most of my links are to OneDrive. However, OneDrive does impose a download limit and when this is reached displays a message that the files are deleted or have expired. Leave it a while and try again later.
MacaRock

Re: So does everyone Get Back at the same time or is it midnight in each country?

Post by MacaRock »

It will be 5 AM here in Argentina. I don't know about the rest of the world
Mrbeatleg

Post by Mrbeatleg »

I heard 3am in the USA
Phil_Lip

Post by Phil_Lip »

12 a.m. PT - 3 a.m. ET
Most of my links are to OneDrive. However, OneDrive does impose a download limit and when this is reached displays a message that the files are deleted or have expired. Leave it a while and try again later.
mojofilter

Post by mojofilter »

I'm unclear about availability. Will I be able to see this at any hour of the day after it comes online, or do I have to be there at specific times?
Eye. Eyesore a girl in my dreams.
KitsuHitsuyy

Post by KitsuHitsuyy »

3 AM EST.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@KitsuBeatles/
My Discord server: https://discord.gg/qaCPu9VrsY

Saw Paul on November 30th, 2023 at the Mané Garrincha Stadium, Brasília, Brazil!
Phil_Lip

Post by Phil_Lip »

mojofilter wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:46 pm I'm unclear about availability. Will I be able to see this at any hour of the day after it comes online, or do I have to be there at specific times?
Anytime at all
sam004

Post by sam004 »

It won't be like the Let It Be release where it drops at 12 AM in your time zone.

It will drop at 12 AM PST [US West Coast]
So it will be available to the entire world all at the same point in time essentially.

Perhaps another way of stating this is the film drops at 8 AM GMT and you can adjust your watch from there. :D

And then the internet will blow up !
miggynav

Post by miggynav »

MacaRock wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:05 am It will be 5 AM here in Argentina. I don't know about the rest of the world
I read somewhere it's going to be 7pm in Australia.