A LENNONOLOGY EXCLUSIVE - FOR YOU BLUES (EXCLUSIVE CONTENT ON THE JAPANESE LET IT BE SDE)

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
ianbuckers

Re: A LENNONOLOGY EXCLUSIVE - FOR YOU BLUES (EXCLUSIVE CONTENT ON THE JAPANESE LET IT BE SDE)

Post by ianbuckers »

Separan wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:29 am Oh... I kinda regret not buying LIB Japan box... (bought hi-rez) I got White Album Japan box and it's basically same as worldwide one...
I kind of missed most of the chat around the JP SDE. Is it just the one disc that has differences to the worldwide set? Or are there other mastering or mixing differences on the other discs??
jpgrcat

Re: A LENNONOLOGY EXCLUSIVE - FOR YOU BLUES (EXCLUSIVE CONTENT ON THE JAPANESE LET IT BE SDE)

Post by jpgrcat »

From listening to both versions of CD-4, Japan uses the 1969 Mix, & everyone else uses the 1970 mix

For You Blue has differences, in the mixes...also best way to tell when listening

Before Reddit shut down a certain area, I found the Japan Edition CD, & later Box Set

I've listened to the World Box Set, & the Japan CD-4, have listen yet listened to the rest of their box set
Huge Beatles Fan & collector Anything Beatles/Solo related,

which includes NEMS, Apple, Dark Horse, Ring'O, & MPL Labels

Beach Boys/Related, & The Byrds/CSNY/Related..& many other acts