McCartney · Grand Central [2018]

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
MrP

Re: McCartney · Grand Central [2018]

Post by MrP »

post yours also it may be different and there are always people that want all so they can have more not to listen to
bobzilla wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:07 pm
MrP wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:03 pm here is a indexed FLAC version
https://dereferer.me/?ohjejV7rg9mDyB8vA ... 2lJq5N5meK
I literally just got done uploading a split flac version. Beat me by minutes. :D
bobzilla

Post by bobzilla »

MrP wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:15 pm post yours also it may be different and there are always people that want all so they can have more not to listen to
Fair point.

Here's mine. Good for a week.

hxxps://we.tl/t-EuRyPGQ8ft
ianbuckers

Post by ianbuckers »

bobzilla wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:57 pm
MrP wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:15 pm post yours also it may be different and there are always people that want all so they can have more not to listen to
Fair point.

Here's mine. Good for a week.

hxxps://we.tl/t-EuRyPGQ8ft
Well yours IS different bobzilla...and the best sound quality tied with Beatles4you's un-split wav. Makes yours the keeper for me as already track split saves me a job.

Thanks to all who uploaded versions of this.
ianbuckers

Post by ianbuckers »

Beatles4you wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:28 pm Here in WAV, but not spited by songs

[url]hxxps://we.tl/t-WDOqFJc4yQ[/url]

Valid one week
Change of plan. I noticed the split one wasn't split as per the chapters on the video on YouTube...so I have after all used B4y's all-in-one wav to make a flac set that mimics the chapter marks on the video.
Computer Gary

Post by Computer Gary »

Rick wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:29 pm Hi Friends!

I just noticed that for the 3rd anniversary of the Grand Central Station concert, the official Paul McCartney channel on YouTube has replaced the original video stream with a remastered, re-edited 4K video of the concert in 5.1 surround sound!
I already have the original video. I don't have a fancy system - I just watch videos on my phone, sometimes on my laptop - and I'm not a completist. Do I need the new version?
Grandfather: I must see Paulie!
Cop: Go home, then, and see him on the telly!
lennonology

Post by lennonology »

Has anyone been able to capture the new version?

My MacX YouTube Downloader software goes through the process, but doesn't save the results to disc.

Thanks -

Chip
Rick

Post by Rick »

I feel like this new version is the definitive one in terms of picture quality and audio fidelity (and even concert flow since it's a tighter edit). If you're a not a completist, this is the one I'd keep. If you are a completist, well, you know...

I downloaded the 4K mkv file using "4K Video Downloader" (works on both Macs and PCs). It's just under 12GB. I'm willing to try and upload the file to my Google Drive or OneDrive and share the link if helpful (or even if allowed), but it may be more dependable getting it via the video downloader since it's such a large file (plus all the different quality options, for those not needing/wanting it in 4K... there's also an mp4 option). If not, let me know and I'll see can what I can do!
maccafan50

Post by maccafan50 »

I'd love to get a high quality mp4 of this show (up to 3gig) that I could put on a USB and watch on my TV.
Much appreciated if you could help.
Chris :)
Last edited by maccafan50 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
FestVideoRoom

Post by FestVideoRoom »

I hate to tell y'all this, but I downloaded this version as long ago as May 2020. It's been lurking for a loooooong time.
Fungomatto03

Post by Fungomatto03 »

Anyone has a link where download the video of this concert?

Thanks
Luca