A is for Apple Vol. 4 (pre-order)

Share the latest updates from the Fabs/Friends. Links to interviews and articles go here.
wizz

A is for Apple Vol. 4 (pre-order)

Post by wizz »

Fourth volume in this fantastic series of books is available to pre-order.

https://www.apcor.net/product/book-a-is ... ple-vol-4/

My order is in.

A reprint of "Porky's Prime Cuts" and the vinyl only releases made available on CD would be most welcome. :D
georgefromhenley

Re: A is for Apple Vol. 4 (pre-order)

Post by georgefromhenley »

I ordered mine, too.

Reprints in most cases are impossible to finance. I would love to see another reprint of my Mach Schau book but it is impossible if you dont reprint several hundreds of it.
I have the Peckham book, too, as I provided some images.

I look forward Vol. 4

thorsten
wizz

Post by wizz »

Wow!

Sold out.

Glad I got my order in quickly.
maxwilbury

Post by maxwilbury »

Received mine earlier this week, thank you so much for the amazing work put into this volume.
“Bigger than me?! That's not that hard to do, people back in my day were much shorter than they are today.”
~ Jesus on The Beatles
the57thbeatle

Post by the57thbeatle »

As the publisher of Volume 4, I say thanks and enjoy!
mojofilter

Post by mojofilter »

How can the ordinary public hope to ever obtain a copy of this book, or any others in the series?

I've given up hope on ever being able to own Andrew Sandoval's updated book on The Monkees. It's been a year (or more?) and there has been no response to the box on his website asking to be notified if it is ever printed again. I couldn't get it in the five or six days it was available. I've never been able to get any of John Winn's books. Now it looks like I'll never see this one, either.
Eye. Eyesore a girl in my dreams.
georgefromhenley

I am currently trying to get hold on the first 3 books from a friend for a resale.
I have my series complete and Vol 4 arrived 2 days ago.
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

mojofilter wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:16 am How can the ordinary public hope to ever obtain a copy of this book, or any others in the series?

I've given up hope on ever being able to own Andrew Sandoval's updated book on The Monkees. It's been a year (or more?) and there has been no response to the box on his website asking to be notified if it is ever printed again. I couldn't get it in the five or six days it was available. I've never been able to get any of John Winn's books. Now it looks like I'll never see this one, either.
Check your PM's
Yves
georgefromhenley

mojofilter wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:16 am How can the ordinary public hope to ever obtain a copy of this book, or any others in the series?

All Apcor books are on their website and I think the titles were advertised here, too (at least mine). Register for the newsletter there.

Are you interested in the first 3 Volumes? Drop me a line and will see what I could.
Mrbeatleg

Post by Mrbeatleg »

All of the A Is for APPLE books are sold out except for Volume 2 it looks like.