Get Back BluRay on its way?

Share the latest updates from the Fabs/Friends. Links to interviews and articles go here.
bobzilla

Get Back BluRay on its way?

Post by bobzilla »

So back in January I pre-ordered the Get Back BluRay from the Beatles store online. Of course it's been pushed back like a million times now, but just now I got a notification from Discover that I had a charge from MusicToday. After searching my emails, I realized that it was the amount that my receipt shows for the Get Back BluRay. So hopefully that means they're actually getting shipped. (Fingers crossed for bonus material and that was the delay. - But I'm not holding my breath.)
EdinSc

Re: Get Back BluRay on its way?

Post by EdinSc »

last I heard, was due on the 11th or 12 of July.
EdinSc

Post by EdinSc »

Maybe they moved up the release to this weekend! Does this Amazon ad indicate there is extra material we were told was not coming? My local store quoted me a price about $40, this version is about $95.
MrP

Post by MrP »

i doubt it
amazon has dvd for 25 and blu-rey 95
maybe your local store quoted you dvd
EdinSc wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:13 pm Maybe they moved up the release to this weekend! Does this Amazon ad indicate there is extra material we were told was not coming? My local store quoted me a price about $40, this version is about $95.
bobzilla

Post by bobzilla »

The $90+ copies on Amazon are just scalpers trying to make a fast buck because it's not readily available. As soon as it's released I'm sure they'll drop down to $40-ish.
EdinSc

Post by EdinSc »

OK thanks! I haven't found any legit dealers that have it now.
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

bobzilla wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:17 am The $90+ copies on Amazon are just scalpers trying to make a fast buck because it's not readily available. As soon as it's released I'm sure they'll drop down to $40-ish.
That pisses me off....why hasn't Amazon stepped up with more Blu-Rays? I always get it a day earlier or sometimes 2 but now I have to figure out which place I trust to get it here on time....I tried to explain to my wife this morning she kinda got it but wasn't really giving a shit as well....she's thinking YET another think he's gonna need room for and I have to pay for it.....I can read her....I ask her do you like this song will come on a station on Sirius and she says "I wasn't listening"...I use that to my advantage....but she really listens what goes on on "Howard Stern"....I been listening to him for a bit over 40 years...wanted NOTHING to do with him .NOW she's a hug fan! He did have Paul on like 5 times I think....She came home and said Paul was on Howard today...I said why didn't you call me? lol!
veejay

Post by veejay »

Saw the Blu Ray on store display 2 nights ago. Returned and purchased Blu Ray this afternoon, 3 in stock ($31 USD).
millerTEK

Post by millerTEK »

mine arrived about a week ago from beatles website. The catalog numbers on the box spine and each of the 3 Bluray discs are higher than the catalog numbers on the recalled printings.
Gringo557

Post by Gringo557 »

bobzilla wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:57 pm So back in January I pre-ordered the Get Back BluRay from the Beatles store online. Of course it's been pushed back like a million times now, but just now I got a notification from Discover that I had a charge from MusicToday. After searching my emails, I realized that it was the amount that my receipt shows for the Get Back BluRay. So hopefully that means they're actually getting shipped. (Fingers crossed for bonus material and that was the delay. - But I'm not holding my breath.)
I have a feeling there will be no bonus items. What a shame . . .