New Paul McCartney Show

Share the latest updates from the Fabs/Friends. Links to interviews and articles go here.
Moptop

New Paul McCartney Show

Post by Moptop »

New Paul McCartney Show- Frome Somerset, UK. Tickets are only available at the door for a small show tomorrow evening 17:00 BST

Paul McCartney – Live in Frome – 5pm, Friday 24th June

In 24 hours time from now Paul McCartney will be performing live, here in Frome, at the Cheese and Grain. Tickets for this extraordinary experience are available now from our box office in person only and will be available on a strictly first come first served basis. The box office will be open for extended hours this evening until tickets have sold out. What an incredible opportunity to watch Paul warm up for his Glastonbury headlining performance this weekend. What an amazing treat… we are told this won’t be his normal set either so should be an afternoon full of wonderful surprises.

Tickets are £25 each and limited to 2 per person and are non transferable.

Cheese & Grain Venue
ianbuckers

Re: New Paul McCartney Show

Post by ianbuckers »

Was only 26.7 miles from my home...so near but so far...
mojofilter

Post by mojofilter »

Cor blimey, I hope somebody attending has an audio recorder!
Eye. Eyesore a girl in my dreams.
ianbuckers

Post by ianbuckers »

mojofilter wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:18 am Cor blimey, I hope somebody attending has an audio recorder!
When I saw this new thread I actually thought it was someone unloading the audio already! Maybe it was more hoped than thought...
aslak

Post by aslak »

Like Ian,

So near but so far......I'm about 65 miles away but by the time I saw the notification, it was too late to get there in time to snaffle a ticket. My son is about 30 miles away but he was on his way back from abroad with work so I couldn't ask him to nip down the road. Damn!!!

Just waiting for a UK tour.

A
Wogew

Post by Wogew »

ITV news report
[media] [/media]