Beatles DTS

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
RubberSolof

Re: Beatles DTS

Post by RubberSolof »

Awesome to have everything in one giant post!!! Thanks!!!!!
RubberSolof

Post by RubberSolof »

I need technical help, please... I downloaded all these files and 3/4 of them play fine and the other 1/4 I only hear the static.

I've tried downloading every DTS player for Mac that I could find and on all of them, I hear static. I even downloaded old VLC players and still static.

Any hints on what may be causing these folders to not be decoded for the 5.1 surround system I have on my CPU?

Am I assuming correctly that if 3/4 of the files are playing correctly my CPU is decoding the DTS correctly...so it has to be something else??

These are the ones not decoding:Beatles - Abbey Road (DTS-CD) N,Beatles - Abbey Road [DTS surround-Voo-Doo)] N,Beatles - Alternative Love (DTS - AC3 - 6ch - Flac) N,Beatles - Love (DTS - 6ch - Flac) [2006] N,Beatles - Revolver (5.1 DTS) [TOUP] N,Beatles - Sgt Pepper's (5.1 DTS Audio) N

the N just means not decoding.
Fabricio4322

Post by Fabricio4322 »

RubberSolof wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:20 pm I need technical help, please... I downloaded all these files and 3/4 of them play fine and the other 1/4 I only hear the static.

I've tried downloading every DTS player for Mac that I could find and on all of them, I hear static. I even downloaded old VLC players and still static.

Any hints on what may be causing these folders to not be decoded for the 5.1 surround system I have on my CPU?

Am I assuming correctly that if 3/4 of the files are playing correctly my CPU is decoding the DTS correctly...so it has to be something else??

These are the ones not decoding:Beatles - Abbey Road (DTS-CD) N,Beatles - Abbey Road [DTS surround-Voo-Doo)] N,Beatles - Alternative Love (DTS - AC3 - 6ch - Flac) N,Beatles - Love (DTS - 6ch - Flac) [2006] N,Beatles - Revolver (5.1 DTS) [TOUP] N,Beatles - Sgt Pepper's (5.1 DTS Audio) N

the N just means not decoding.
I also have some trouble because i don't have a DTS Player, I only hear the static too.
fishbeardsunset

Post by fishbeardsunset »

Hi Guys :D - I am not a Mac user but Windows 10 but have been using Foobar 2000 very successfuly for all my various file types There is also a myriad of add- on components that you can download including a DTS decoder: for use in playback mode

This component decodes .DTS and .DTSWAV files, and also decodes DTS and DTS-derived bitstreams in other raw PCM stream containers, including .WAV, .FLAC, .WV, and .TAK. It also decodes DTS packets in several stream container formats, including .MP4 and .MKA.

The Foobar version for Mac users is here : https://www.foobar2000.org/download
Hope this may help you
johnpaul

Post by johnpaul »

Milu wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:19 pm This is my DTS-Colletion of The Beatles.
Most of them are TOUP and some of them sounding good.
Some of them also include the artwork.
Have fun! :D

hxxps://mega.nz/folder/MF82HbZA#wJR7TwLs2zdQ-ixCzfwAfA
Hello Milu, thank you very much for the extensive d.t.s. Files! It's fantastic!
Unfortunately I miss a few songs on some albums.
For example the bonus tracks on the 'White Album', 'Sgt. Pepper' and also at the 'Past Masters' are missing five songs.
Can you fill in these gaps?

Thanks Johnpaul
Gilbeatle

Post by Gilbeatle »

Thanks for this !!!!
Milu

Post by Milu »

johnpaul wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:25 pm

For example the bonus tracks on the 'White Album', 'Sgt. Pepper' and also at the 'Past Masters' are missing five songs.

Thanks Johnpaul
Hi Johnpaul,
Strictly speaking, 7 titles are missing from Past Masters.
Look at the official edition. These songs are all released in mono.
That's the reason they are missing on the DTS edition.
Which bonus tracks do you mean?
johnpaul

Post by johnpaul »

Milu wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:51 pm
johnpaul wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:25 pm

Thanks Johnpaul
Hi Johnpaul,
Strictly speaking, 7 titles are missing from Past Masters.
Look at the official edition. These songs are all released in mono.
That's the reason they are missing on the DTS edition.
Which bonus tracks do you mean?

@ Bonus tracks from the White Album:
'What's The New Mary Jane' and 'Not Guilty'.
Both are "shown" on the cover.
@ Sgt.Pepper the "missing" songs are hidden in track 10, sorry.
RubberSolof

Post by RubberSolof »

fishbeardsunset wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:14 am There is also a myriad of add- on components that you can download including a DTS decoder: for use in playback mode
This component decodes .DTS and .DTSWAV files, and also decodes DTS and DTS-derived bitstreams in other raw PCM stream containers, including .WAV, .FLAC, .WV, and .TAK. It also decodes DTS packets in several stream container formats, including .MP4 and .MKA.

FOOBAR worked like a charm!!
Where can I find add ons to play my video's VOB and .ISO files on it? ...Thanks!!
fishbeardsunset

Post by fishbeardsunset »

Foobar screen with  showing an ISO file  playing
Foobar screen with showing an ISO file playing
Foobar info.jpg (347.78 KiB) Viewed 1912 times
RubberSolof wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:10 am
fishbeardsunset wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:14 am There is also a myriad of add- on components that you can download including a DTS decoder: for use in playback mode

FOOBAR worked like a charm!!
Where can I find add ons to play my video's VOB and .ISO files on it? ...Thanks!!
Hi :D glad it worked. For other components, go to FILE then "Preferences" and you should see a box open as in the picture above- then click "Get More Components" highlighted in blue text at the bottom of the box, or go here https://www.foobar2000.org/components. You can see the list of components that I have installed- but the list is endless. It does take a bit of time to customise the way you want it to look but there are various help manuals and also on You-tube so persevere, as it's a very powerful programme, and also can convert your files-into various other formats. If you highlight a file and right click the mouse, it will give you various other options as well (QUICK FORMAT for example) Familiarise yourself with the "Preferences" menu and then work from there . Good Luck 8-)