csnyfan's projects

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
ruedabeat

Re: csnyfan's projects

Post by ruedabeat »

Beatles4you wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:54 pm
csnyfan wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:10 pm New and previously unbootlegged!!! The complete live basic track of Across The Universe [Take 7], with its original cold end. The ending used to be available only from the "Hums Wild" mix made from the reduction mix Take 8, with a heavy flanging effect on the backing and buried beneath the SFX overdubs. Here the basic track is finally crystal clear throughout, revealing a guitar string squeaking and John exhaling after the last chord. Enjoy!

hxxps://we.tl/t-bMrxjEdbRE
Big thanks CSNY ... as always quality job !
Got it, thanks a lot. :P
rhino

Post by rhino »

Sounds good csnyfan ! Thanks !
Rave O Lucien

Post by Rave O Lucien »

This is beautiful, man!
When you've got it, jump up! ~ John Lennon
ToddS

Post by ToddS »

To CSNYFan: Thank You as always for sharing your remixes . i Really Enjoyed Across The Universe without the Overdubs .
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

csnyfan wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:10 pm New and previously unbootlegged!!! The complete live basic track of Across The Universe [Take 7], with its original cold end. The ending used to be available only from the "Hums Wild" mix made from the reduction mix Take 8, with a heavy flanging effect on the backing and buried beneath the SFX overdubs. Here the basic track is finally crystal clear throughout, revealing a guitar string squeaking and John exhaling after the last chord. Enjoy!

Cool! Looking forward to this.
kontroller

Post by kontroller »

MrP wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:49 pm White Album Fun! V.2 (2021) [csnyfan]
https://dereferer.me/?oh-Ag8RBL0xO5jKpJ ... 2K47y8OERA
Many thanks for the link MrP. I'm slightly confused by the different versions, as the .txt file included with v2.0 still refers to v1.1
gonchichi

Post by gonchichi »

ruedabeat wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:41 pm

I could download the 2.0 Version, but Where can I find Across the Universe ? :shock: :?: Not included in Ver.2.0
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this upgraded "Across the Universe" belongs to "The Complete Recording Sessions Vol. 15", not "White Album Fun!".
hXXps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1U4SjIIr2XnhPrqL_xCPzgRg8Pd7S3K9a
innergroove

Post by innergroove »

Thanks for all your great mixes. Always quality stuff.
ruedabeat

Post by ruedabeat »

gonchichi wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:19 pm
ruedabeat wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:41 pm

I could download the 2.0 Version, but Where can I find Across the Universe ? :shock: :?: Not included in Ver.2.0
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this upgraded "Across the Universe" belongs to "The Complete Recording Sessions Vol. 15", not "White Album Fun!".
hXXps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1U4SjIIr2XnhPrqL_xCPzgRg8Pd7S3K9a
That´s right ! :geek:
ashfan55

Post by ashfan55 »

Is it possible to re-up the split guitar version of And Your Bird Can Sing I read about a few pages back?