Palais Des Sports Paris 20 June 1965

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Alessandro Rocchi

Palais Des Sports Paris 20 June 1965

Post by Alessandro Rocchi »

Last year Lord Reith shared on the BootlegZone what was in his opinion the best sounding files for the Palais Des Sports Paris 20 June 1965 shows. He shared with us with both shows:
afternoon (from 2 different sources, Yellow Dog and an unknown Russian Bootleg)
and evening (honestly I can’t remember from which source it was taken).
Unfortunately my download had a problem with the evening show track 11 (I Feel Fine) which has 1 or 2 seconds of silence at 2:12 and I’d like to know if this problem was on my part only or it was on the original source.
So I’m asking everybody who downloaded the set on the Bootlegzone if they could check track 11 of the evening show. Anyway should the problem be on the source is there anybody who can try to fix the 1-2 seconds of silence, please?
Anyway the set I downloaded last year is here now: hxxps://we.tl/t-SUCyxi1AX5
Thank you very much and have a nice day!
Ale.
Ale.
atilla00

Re: Palais Des Sports Paris 20 June 1965

Post by atilla00 »

Good ! Thanks
Mrbeatleg

Post by Mrbeatleg »

I compared your evening track 'I Feel Fine' with the Live in Paris 1965 Swingin' Pig cd and there is some singing missing in the gap.

Also, the I Feel fine you are talking about is the same as the Afternoon I Feel Fine on the Swingin' Pig cd. I see an error and do not know what to believe if this is actually the afternoon concert or the evening concert. One contradicts the other. Somebody is wrong as to afternoon and evening concerts.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

What was the rare cd with the afternoon show that we all thought was best? I downloaded it but one song repeated and I missed one song.

I think it had a colour photo from the Hollywood Bowl on the cover. It was way better than the swinging pig cd.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
Joel Nohn

Post by Joel Nohn »

Lord Reith wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:54 am What was the rare cd with the afternoon show that we all thought was best? I downloaded it but one song repeated and I missed one song.

I think it had a colour photo from the Hollywood Bowl on the cover. It was way better than the swinging pig cd.
Was it ‘Live In Paris 1964 and Live In San Francisco 1966’ on Pyramid Records (RFT CD 002)?
Alessandro Rocchi

Lord Reith wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:54 am What was the rare cd with the afternoon show that we all thought was best? I downloaded it but one song repeated and I missed one song.

Maybe it was a rip of this vinyl hxxps://www.discogs.com/The-Beatles-Live-In-Par ... e/10233990 ? :?: :?
Ale.
Alessandro Rocchi

Mrbeatleg wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:44 pm I compared your evening track 'I Feel Fine' with the Live in Paris 1965 Swingin' Pig cd and there is some singing missing in the gap.

Also, the I Feel fine you are talking about is the same as the Afternoon I Feel Fine on the Swingin' Pig cd. I see an error and do not know what to believe if this is actually the afternoon concert or the evening concert. One contradicts the other. Somebody is wrong as to afternoon and evening concerts.
Thank you for this precious information, Mrbeatleg!
Ale.
masterjedi

Post by masterjedi »

Spingin' Pig mislabeled the afternoon and evening shows, according to Mr. Winn.

Live in Melbourne 1964 and Paris 1965 (Pyramid Records) remains the best quality and most complete source for many of the evening show tracks. Unfortunately, the show has been chopped up and re-arranged, and it's missing I Feel Fine. But all the sources that I've seen that put the show back in order rely on this release pretty heavily.

All the sources for I Feel Fine come from videotape, and all have a large glitch. The sources that don't have the glitch use the corresponding bit from the last verse to patch it.
beatlesondvd

Post by beatlesondvd »

Here are my transcripts from the matinee and evening performances:

20-06-1965 Palais des Sports, Paris (matinee)

01 Twist and Shout (1:20)
02 She’s a Woman (2:52)

[01] Well shake it baby now (yeah) twist and shout/come on, come on, come on, come on, baby now, come on and work it on out/well you twist little girl, you know you twist so fine/come on and twist a little closer now and let me know that you’re mine/well shake it, shake it, shake it baby now/well shake it, shake it, shake it baby now/well shake it, shake it, shake it baby now (yeah)… [02] my love don’t buy me present (yeah) I know that she’s no peasant/only ever has to give me love forever and forever/my love don’t buy me present/turn me on when I get lonely/people tell me that she’s only fooling, I know she isn’t/she don’t give boys the eye (yeah) she hate to see me cry/she is happy just to hear me say that I will never leave her/she don’t give boys the eye/she will never make me jealous, give me all her time as well as loving, don’t ask me why/she’s a woman who understand, she’s a woman who loves her man/my love don’t give me presents (yeah) I know that she’s no peasant/only ever has to give me love forever and forever/my love don’t give me presents/turn me on when I get lonely/people tell me that she’s only fooling, I know she isn’t… She’s a woman, she’s a woman, she’s a woman, she’s a woman, she’s a woman/yes, yes, yes, yes/she’s a woman, she’s a woman, she’s a woman, she’s a woman, she’s a woman/I said she’s a woman yeah… Paul: Salut!

03 I’m a Loser (2:59)
04 Can’t Buy Me Love (2:38)
05 Baby’s in Black (2:16)
06 I Wanna Be Your Man (2:52)
07 A Hard Day’s Night (2:56)

[03] Paul: Et… et maintenant… Maintenant. Something like that. une chanson qui s’appelle I’m a Loser! I’m a loser/I’m a loser and I’m not what I appear to be/of all the love I have won or have lost there is one love I should never have crossed/she was a girl in a million my friend/I should have known she would win in the end (yes) I’m a loser and I lost someone who’s near to me/I’m a loser and I’m not what I appear to be/what have I done to deserve such a fate/I realise I have left it too late and so it’s true pride comes before a fall/I’m telling you so that you won’t lose all (yeah) I’m a loser and I lost someone who’s near to me/I’m a loser and I’m not what I appear to be (yeah)… What have I done to deserve such a fate/I realise I have left it too late and so it’s true pride comes before a fall/I’m telling you so that you won’t lose all/I’m a loser and I lost someone who’s near to me/I’m a loser and I’m not what I appear to be… Paul: Merci, merci beaucoup, everybody… Thanks and all… [?]… Merci… What? [04] This… This song… Chanson is called Can’t Buy Me Love… Can’t buy me love, love, can’t buy me love/I’ll buy you a diamond ring my friend if that makes you feel alright/I’ll get you anything my friend if that makes you feel alright cause I don’t care too much for money, money can’t buy me love/I’ll give you all I’ve got to give if you say you love me too/I may not have a lot to give but what I got I’ll give to you cause I don’t care too much for money, money can’t buy me love/can’t buy me love, everybody tells me so/can’t buy me love, no, no, no, no/say you don’t need no diamond ring and I’ll be satisfied/tell me that you want the kind of things that money just can’t buy cause I don’t care too much for money, money can’t buy me love… can’t buy me love, everybody tells me so/can’t buy me love, no, no, no, no/say you don’t need no diamond ring and I’ll be satisfied/tell me that you want the kind of things that money just can’t buy cause I don’t care too much for money, money can’t buy me love/can’t buy me love, love, can’t buy me love… John: Merci beaucoup… [05] The next song we’d like to sing. You doing in here? Is a slow number, a waltz, from our last LP Beatles ‘65. ---------- Oh dear what can I do, baby’s in black and I’m feeling blue/tell me oh what can I do/she thinks of him and so she dresses in black and though he’ll never come back she’s dressed in black/oh dear what can I do, baby’s in black and I’m feeling blue/tell me oh what can I do/I think of her but she thinks only of him and though it’s only a whim she thinks of him/oh how long will it take till she sees the mistake she has made/dear what can I do, baby’s in black and I’m feeling blue/tell me oh what can I do… Oh how long will it take till she sees the mistake she has made/dear what can I do, baby’s in black and I’m feeling blue/tell me oh what can I do/she thinks of him and so she dresses in black and though he’ll never come back she’s dressed in black/oh dear what can I do, baby’s in black and I’m feeling blue/tell me oh what can I do… Paul: Merci, merci beaucoup, everybody, merci… [06] Ringo: Hello… [edit.] Paul: Et maintenant une chanson. Chanson, chanson? Yeah, chanson… Chanson de… un homme… les Beatles… It’s too hard… Singing a song called… Ringo: just keep going! Paul: I Wanna Be Your Man, Ringo! I wanna be your lover baby, I wanna be your man/I wanna be your lover baby, I wanna be your man/love you like no other baby, like no other can/love you like no other baby, like no other can/wanna be your man, wanna be your man, wanna be your man, I wanna be your man/tell me that you love me baby/let me understand/tell me that you love me baby/I wanna be your man/I wanna be your lover baby, I wanna be your man/I wanna be your lover baby, I wanna be your man yeah/wanna be your man, wanna be your man, wanna be your man, I wanna be your man (alright George)… Tell me that you love me baby/let me understand/tell me that you love me baby/I wanna be your man/I wanna be your lover baby, I wanna be your man/I wanna be your lover baby, I wanna be your man, wanna be your man, wanna be your man, wanna be your man, I wanna be your man, wanna be your man, wanna be your man, wanna be your man, wanna be your man, wanna be your man, wanna be your man… Ringo: Thank you… Thank you… Paul: Merci, merci… Merci… John: Hello… Merci, Ringo. Shut up! [07] next song we’d like to do is from the film we made. Only four of you saw it, but the four of you that saw it can… [shouts nonsense.] The song is called… Paul: Right… [edit.] John: A Hard Day’s Night… It’s been a hard day’s night and I’ve been working like a dog/it’s been a hard day’s night, I should be sleeping like a log but when I get home to you I find the things that you do will make me feel alright (yeah) you know I work all day to get you money to buy you things and it’s worth it just to hear you say you’re gonna give me everything so why on earth should I moan cause when I get you alone you know I feel okay/when I’m home everything seems to be right/when I’m home feeling you holding me tight/tight yeah/it’s been a hard day’s night and I’ve been working like a dog/it’s been a hard day’s night, I should be sleeping like a log but when I get home to you I find the things that you do will make me feel alright (yeah)… So why on earth should I moan cause when I get you alone you know I feel alright/when I’m home everything seems to be right/when I’m home feeling you holding me tight/tight yeah… Hard day’s night and I’ve been working like a dog/it’s been a hard day’s night, I should be sleeping like a log but when I get home to you I find the things that you do will make me feel alright, you know I feel alright, you know I feel alright… Paul: Merci… Merci.

08 Everybody’s Trying to Be My Baby (2:31)

[08] Paul: une chanson par George… et Everybody’s Trying to Be My Baby… Well they took some honey from a tree, dressed it up and they called it me/everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby now/woke up last night, half past four/wicked woman knocking on my door/everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby now… Went out last night/didn’t stay late/before I got home I had nineteen dates/everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby now (yeah)… Went out last night, I didn’t stay late/before I got home I had nineteen dates/everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby now/well they took some honey from a tree, dressed it up and they called it me/everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby now.

09 Rock and Roll Music (2:20)
10 I Feel Fine (2:40)
11 Ticket to Ride (3:27)
12 Long Tall Sally (2:17)

George: Merci beaucoup… [09] The next song is from our last long-playing record… John: Long-playing… George: and it is called Rock and Roll Music! Just let me hear some of that rock and roll music any old way you choose it/it’s got a backbeat you can’t lose it any old time you use it/got to be rock and roll music if you wanna dance with me/if you wanna dance with me/I got no kick against modern jazz unless they try to play it too darn fast and lose the beauty of the melody and start to play it like a symphony/that’s why I go for that rock and roll music any old way you choose it/it’s got a backbeat you can’t lose any old time you use/got to be rock and roll music if you wanna dance with me/if you wanna dance with me/I took my loved one * across the track so she could hear my * I must admit they had a rocking band/man they were blowing like a hurricane and started playing that rock and roll music any old way you choose it/it’s got a backbeat you can’t lose it any old time you use it/got to be rock and roll music if you wanna dance with me/if you wanna dance with me/don’t get in here to play a tango and in the mood they take a mambo/it’s way to early for a conga so keep rocking that piano/I started playing that rock and roll music any old way you choose it/it’s got a backbeat you can’t lose it any old time you use it/got to be rock and roll music if you wanna dance with me/if you wanna dance with me [edit.] Paul: merci… Merci beaucoup, John… Merci… [10] Et maintenant. Again! une chanson [edit.] Chanson. qui… [whistles.] une chanson… Moment! [edit.] qui s’appelle I Feel Fine… Baby’s good to me/you know she’s happy as can be/you know she said so/I’m in love with her and I feel fine/baby says she’s mine/you know she tells me all the time/you know she said so/I’m in love with her and I feel fine/I’m so glad that she’s my little girl/she’s so glad she’s telling all the world that her baby buys her things/you know he buys her diamond rings/you know she said so/she’s in love with me and I feel fine… Baby’s good to me/you know she’s tell… Happy as be/you know she said so/I’m in love with her and I feel fine/I’m so glad that she’s my little girl/she’s so glad she’s telling all the world that her baby buys her things/you know he buys her diamond rings/you know she said so/she’s in love with me and I feel fine/she’s in love with me and I feel fine/she’s in love with me and I feel fine… George: Merci beaucoup… [11] The next song is… Is… Pour Hubert and it’s called Ticket to Ride… I think I’m gonna be sad, I think it’s today yeah the girl that’s driving me mad is going away yeah/she’s got a ticket to ride, she’s got a ticket to ride, she’s got a ticket to ride but she don’t care/she said that living with me was bringing her down yeah/she would never be free when I was around/she’s got a ticket to ride, she’s got a ticket to ride, she’s got a ticket to ride and she don’t care/I don’t know why she’s riding so high/she ought to think twice, she ought to do right by me/before she gets to saying goodbye she ought to think twice, she ought to do right by me/think I’m gonna be sad, I think it’s today yeah the girl that’s driving me mad is going away yeah/she’s got a ticket to ride, she’s got a ticket to ride, she’s got a ticket to ride and she don’t care/don’t know why she’s riding so high/she ought to think twice, she ought to do right by me/before she gets to saying goodbye she ought to think twice, she ought to do right by me (yeah) she said that living with me was bringing her down yeah/she would never be free when I was around yeah/she’s got a ticket to ride, she’s got a ticket to ride, she’s got a ticket to ride and she don’t care/my baby don’t care, my baby don’t care, my baby don’t care… Paul: Merci, merci… [12] Well, well ---------- this chanson… This song… do you understand? This song is our last song ---------- we’d like you all to clap… And. Yes, oui. Also… Yeah! Okay… I’m gonna tell Aunt Mary about Uncle John/he said he got the misery but he got a lot of fun oh baby, yeah now baby, ooh baby some fun tonight yeah/saw Uncle John with bold-headed Sally/he saw Aunt Mary coming and he ducked back in the alley oh baby, yeah baby/ooh now baby some fun tonight… Well long tall Sally she’s pretty sweet/she’s got everything that Uncle John need oh baby, yeah now baby/ooh baby… We’re gonna have some fun tonight, have some fun tonight/everything’s alright/have some fun tonight, have some fun/yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah/have some fun tonight/some fun tonight/well everything’s alright/some fun tonight/have some fun/some fun tonight…
beatlesondvd

Post by beatlesondvd »

20-06-1965 Palais des Sports, Paris (evening)

01 Twist and Shout (1:18)
02 She’s a Woman (2:45)

[01] Well shake it baby now, twist and shout/come on, come on, come on, come on, baby now, come on and work it on out/well you twist little girl, you know you twist so fine/come on and twist a little closer now and let me know that you’re mine/well shake it, shake it, shake it baby now/well shake it, shake it, shake it baby now/well shake it, shake it, shake it baby now (yeah)… [02] my love don’t buy me present/I know that she’s no peasant/only ever has to give me love forever and forever/my love don’t buy me present (yeah) she will never make me jealous, give me all her time as well as loving/I know she isn’t (yeah) she don’t give boys the eye/she hate to see me cry/she is happy just to hear me say that I will never leave her/she don’t give boys the eye/she will never make me jealous, give me all her time as well as loving, don’t ask me why/she’s a woman who understand, she’s a woman who loves her man/My love don’t give me presents, I know that she’s no peasant/only ever has to give me love forever and forever/my love don’t give me present/turn me on when I get lonely/people tell me that she’s only fooling, I know she isn’t… She’s a woman, she’s a woman, she’s a woman, she’s a woman, she’s a woman/yeah, yeah, yeah/she’s a woman, she’s a woman, she’s a woman, she’s a woman/I said she’s that woman/she’s a woman yeah.

03 I’m a Loser (2:59)

Paul: Merci, merci beaucoup! Merci… Salut! Salut? salut… [03] notre… et maintenant, maintenant… une chanson, chanson… qui s’appelle I’m a Loser… I’m a loser/I’m a loser and I’m not what I appear to be/of all the love I have won or have lost there is one love I should never have crossed/she was a girl in a million my friend/I should have known she would win in the end/I’m a loser and I lost someone who’s near to me/I’m a loser and I’m not what I appear to be/although I laugh and I act like a clown beneath this mask I am wearing a frown/my tears are falling like rain from the sky/is it for her or myself that I cry/I’m a loser and I lost someone who’s near to me/I’m a loser and I’m not what I appear to be… What have I done to deserve such a fate/I realise I have left it too late and so it’s true pride comes before a fall/I’m telling you so that you won’t lose all/I’m a loser and I lost someone who’s near to me/I’m a loser and I’m not what I appear to be.

04 Can’t Buy Me Love (2:32)

Paul: …-i, merci beaucoup! [04] prochaine, prochaine… Notre prochaine chanson s’appelle Can’t Buy Me Love… Can’t buy me love, love, can’t buy me love/I’ll buy you a diamond ring my friend if that makes you feel alright/I’ll get you anything my friend if that makes you feel alright cause I don’t care too much for money, money can’t buy me love/I’ll give you all I’ve got to give if you say you love me too/I may not have a lot to give/what I got I’ll give to you but I don’t care too much for money, money can’t buy me love/can’t buy me love, everybody tells me so/can’t buy me love, no, no, no, no/say you don’t need no diamond ring and I’ll be satisfied/tell me that you want the kind of thing that money just can’t buy cause I don’t care too much for money, money can’t buy me love… can’t buy me love, everybody tells me so/can’t buy me love, no, no, no, no/say you don’t need no diamond ring and I’ll be satisfied/tell me that you want the kind of thing that money just can’t buy cause I don’t care too much for money, money can’t buy me love/can’t buy me love, love, can’t buy me love… Paul: Hello.

05 Baby’s in Black (2:37)

Paul: Yeah? John: Hello? Oh! Merci beaucoup! George: Ha, ha! [05] John: The next song we’d like to sing is a slow number, it’s a waltz, and it’s from our new LP, Beatles ‘65 or something, and it’s called Baby’s in Black! Oh dear what can I do, baby’s in black and I’m feeling blue/tell me oh what can I do/she thinks of him and so she dresses in black and though he’ll never come back she’s dressed in black/oh dear what can I do, baby’s in black and I’m feeling blue/tell me oh what can I do/I think of her but she thinks only of him and though it’s only a whim she thinks of him/oh how long will it take till she sees the mistake she has made/dear what can I do, baby’s in black and I’m feeling blue/tell me oh what can I do… Oh how long will it take till she sees the mistake she has made/dear what can I do, baby’s in black and I’m feeling blue/tell me oh what can I do/she thinks of him and so she dresses in black and though he’ll never come back she’s dressed in black/oh dear what can I do, baby’s in black and I’m feeling blue/tell me oh what can I do… Paul: Merci… Merci beaucoup.

06 I Wanna Be Your Man (2:48)

Paul: Yes… [06] This song is one which. Can you understand, I can’t… une chanson, chanson again, de notre LP… Anyway, it’s… Ringo: [?]… George: What? Ringo: It’s testing… Paul: Singing I Wanna Be Your Man, Ringo! I wanna be your lover baby, I wanna be your man/I wanna be your lover baby, I wanna be your man/tell me that you love me baby/let me understand/I wanna be your lover baby, I wanna be your man, wanna be your man, wanna be your man, wanna be your man, I wanna be your man/tell me that you love me baby/let me understand/tell me that you love me baby/I wanna be your man/I wanna be your lover baby, I wanna be your man/I wanna be your lover baby, I wanna be your man, wanna be your man, I wanna be your man, I wanna be your man, I wanna be your man (yeah)… Tell me that you love me baby/let me understand/tell me that you love me baby/I wanna be your man/I wanna be your lover baby, I wanna be your man/I wanna be your lover baby, I wanna be your man, wanna be your man, wanna be your man, wanna be your man, I wanna be your man, I wanna be your man (yeah) wanna be your man, wanna be your man, wanna be your man, wanna be your man, wanna be your man… Ringo: Thanks a lot! Paul: merci… Merci.

07 A Hard Day’s Night (2:44)

[07] John: [shouts nonsense.] [?]… The next song we’d like to sing… [mimics the chant of the crowd]… Is called a Hard Day’s Night! It’s been a hard day’s night and I’ve been working like a dog/it’s been a hard day’s night, I should be sleeping like a log but when I get home to you I find the things that you do will make me feel alright/you know I work all day to get you money to buy you things and it’s worth it just to hear you say you’re gonna give me everything so why on earth should I moan cause when I get you alone you know I feel okay/when I’m home everything seems to be right/when I’m home feeling you holding me tight, tight yeah/it’s been a hard day’s night and I’ve been working like a dog/it’s been a hard day’s night, I should be sleeping like a log but when I get home to you I find the things that you do will make me feel alright… So why on earth should I moan cause when I get you alone you know I feel alright/when I’m home everything seems to be right/when I’m home feeling you holding me tight, tight yeah/it’s been a hard day’s night and I’ve been working like a dog/it’s been a hard day’s night, I should be sleeping like a log but when I get home to you I find the things that you do will make me feel alright, you know I feel alright, you know I feel alright.

08 Everybody’s Trying to Be My Baby (2:23)

[08] Paul: Oh! Everybody’s Trying to Be My Baby… Well they took some honey from a tree, dressed it up and they called it me/everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby now/woke up last night, half past four/wicked woman knocking on my door/everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby now/yeah… Went out last night/didn’t stay late/before I got home I had nineteen dates/everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby now (yeah)… Went out last night, I didn’t stay late/before I got home I had nineteen dates/everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby now yeah/well they took some honey from a tree, dressed it up and they called it me/everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby, everybody’s trying to be my baby now.

09 Rock and Roll Music (2:16)

George: Merci… [09] We’d like to carry on… The next song. And it’s also from Beatles ‘65 LP… and it’s called Rock and Roll Music… just let me hear some of that rock and roll music any old way you choose it/it’s got a backbeat you can’t lose it any old time you use it/got to be rock and roll music if you wanna dance with me/if you wanna dance with me/I got no kick against modern jazz unless they start to play it too darn fast and lose the beauty of the melody and make it sounding like a symphony/that’s why I go for that rock and roll music any old way you choose it/it’s got a backbeat you can’t lose any old time you use/got to be rock and roll music if you wanna dance with me/if you wanna dance with me/I took my loved one * across the track so she could hear my * I must admit they had a rocking band/man they were blowing like a hurricane/started playing that rock and roll music any old way you choose/it’s got a backbeat you can’t lose any old time you choose/got to be rock and roll music if you wanna dance with me/if you wanna dance with me/don’t get in here to play a tango and in the mood they take a mambo/it’s way to early from a conga so keep rocking that piano/I keep on playing that rock and roll music any old way you choose it/it’s got a backbeat you can’t lose any old time you use it/got to be rock and roll music if you wanna dance with me/if you wanna dance with me.

10 I Feel Fine (2:19)

Paul: Merci beaucoup! [clears his throat.] [10] notre prochaine chanson s’appelle I Feel Fine! ---------- -py as can be, you know she said so/I’m in love with her and I feel fine/baby says she’s mine, you know she tell me all the time, you know she said so/I’m in love with her and I feel fine/I’m so glad that she’s my little girl, she’s so glad she’s telling all the world that her baby buys her things, you know/he buys her diamond rings, you know/she said so/she’s in love with me and I feel fine (uh)… baby says she’s mine, you know, she tells me all the tile, you know/she said so/I’m in love with her and I feel fine/I’m so glad she’s my little girl, she’s so glad she’s telling all the world that her baby buys her things, you know/he buys her diamond rings, you know/she said so/she’s in love with me and I feel fine/she’s in love with me and I f- ----------

11 Ticket to Ride (3:24)

George: Thank you… Merci… Merci beaucoup, or something… [11] The next song is gonna be our last one, and it’s our latest record in France… and it’s called Ticket to Ride… I think I’m gonna be sad, I think it’s today yeah the girl that’s driving me mad is going away/she’s got a ticket to ride, she’s got a ticket to ride, she’s got a ticket to ride but she don’t care/she said that living with me was bringing her down yeah/she would never be free when I was around/she’s got a ticket to ride, she’s got a ticket to ride, she’s got a ticket to ride but she don’t care/I don’t know why she’s riding so high/she ought to think twice, she ought to do right by me/before she gets to saying goodbye she ought to think twice, she ought to do right by me/I think I’m gonna be sad, I think it’s today yeah the girl that’s driving me mad is going away yeah/she’s got a ticket to ride, she’s got a ticket to ride, she’s got a ticket to ride/she don’t care/don’t know why she’s riding so high/she ought to think twice, she ought to do right by me/before she gets to saying goodbye she ought to think twice, she ought to do right by me/she said that living with me was bringing her down yeah/she would never be free when I was around/she’s got a ticket to ride, she’s got a ticket to ride, she’s got a ticket to ride and she don’t care/my baby don’t care, my baby don’t care, my baby don’t care, my baby don’t care.

12 Long Tall Sally (2:44)

[12] Paul: Hello… Well! Well, seen as the demand goes. nothing… This one, with this song everybody clap. Yeah! Okay, and the rest of you stomp your feet… I’m gonna tell Aunt Mary about Uncle John/he said he got the misery but he got a lot of fun oh baby, yeah now baby, ooh baby some fun tonight yeah/saw Uncle John with bold-headed Sally/he saw Aunt Mary coming and he ducked back in the alley oh baby, yeah now baby, ooh baby some fun tonight… long tall Sally she’s pretty sweet/she’s got everything that Uncle John need oh baby, yeah baby, ooh baby some fun tonight… Gonna have some fun tonight/some fun tonight/everything’s alright/some fun tonight/yeah have some fun (yeah, yeah) some fun tonight/some fun tonight/everything’s alright/have some fun tonight, have some fun/some fun tonight…