The most exhaustive chronology possible of the Beatles and post-Beatles: the audio and the video that go with it !!!

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
RalseiDeltarune

Re: The most exhaustive chronology possible of the Beatles and post-Beatles: the audio and the video that go with it !!!

Post by RalseiDeltarune »

Holy Moly.
Interested in any/all Bootlegs. Sometimes I make my own.

Catalog is posted here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2649
Tex

Re: The most exhaustive chronology possible of the Beatles and post-Beatles: the audio and the video that go with it !!!

Post by Tex »

It's All Too Much.
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

gaizoku wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:06 am
GillesBonmati wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:49 pm Hello everyone :)
I am slowly getting bolder and today propose a second post, linked to the first ( viewtopic.php?p=92546#p92546 )...
In fact, it's the logical next step: I've shared with you the most complete Beatles and post/Beatles chronology of what I own, so I thought I'd share with you the files I own off CD or DVD.
I therefore leave you this link, and via MEGA, you have access to all the various and varied files (FLAC, MP3, MP4, OGG, etc etc...) which motivates my chronology. These files are listed in chronological order (no kidding?), and the number preceding each file or folder is the marker to find it in this famous chronology (I'm getting redundant, no? I'm almost done!)
So my faith, help yourself, I hope that everyone benefits from all this, and not just me. -I'm lucky that you make me enjoy it!)..... In short, have fun and don't forget me if you have better or if you can complete what I have :)!

L'accès aux 577GB de MEGA : hxxps://mega.nz/folder/ml4URCra#jJaujO5l_jABPmbCmt2pBw
This 102TB on Mega now.
Why aren't 1957 and 1961 included?
Hi :) In fact, I have a whole collection on CD and DVD concerning our fantastic four.... and what is not in physical medium, I hold it like all of you on hard disks. So I put everything together in one and made a backup on MEGA. This is also where I told myself to make you benefit from it, with the meager elements that are there :).... So if there is not 1957, 1961 and even many others elements among the present years, it's once again because I have this "in real life" ;)
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

Engonoceras wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 1:47 pm It's All Too Much.
It's never too much with The Beatles ahahah :)
maccafan1

Post by maccafan1 »

Wow
gaizoku

Post by gaizoku »

GillesBonmati wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:13 pm
GillesBonmati wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:49 pm Hello everyone :)
I am slowly getting bolder and today propose a second post, linked to the first ( viewtopic.php?p=92546#p92546 )...
In fact, it's the logical next step: I've shared with you the most complete Beatles and post/Beatles chronology of what I own, so I thought I'd share with you the files I own off CD or DVD.
I therefore leave you this link, and via MEGA, you have access to all the various and varied files (FLAC, MP3, MP4, OGG, etc etc...) which motivates my chronology. These files are listed in chronological order (no kidding?), and the number preceding each file or folder is the marker to find it in this famous chronology (I'm getting redundant, no? I'm almost done!)
So my faith, help yourself, I hope that everyone benefits from all this, and not just me. -I'm lucky that you make me enjoy it!)..... In short, have fun and don't forget me if you have better or if you can complete what I have :)!

L'accès aux 577GB de MEGA : hxxps://mega.nz/folder/ml4URCra#jJaujO5l_jABPmbCmt2pBw
This 102TB on Mega now.
Hi :) In fact, I have a whole collection on CD and DVD concerning our fantastic four.... and what is not in physical medium, I hold it like all of you on hard disks. So I put everything together in one and made a backup on MEGA. This is also where I told myself to make you benefit from it, with the meager elements that are there :).... So if there is not 1957, 1961 and even many others elements among the present years, it's once again because I have this "in real life" ;)
The first file you uploaded to mega (577GB) contained 1957 and 1962.
But now it doesn't.

1957 00004 Baby let's play house.mp3
1962 00375 Why (can't you love me again) (by Tony Sheridan)(backing vocals and handclaps).flac

Thank you.
Egg Man John

Post by Egg Man John »

Hi GillesBonmati,
Thank you very much for sharing with us.
You are very kind. :)
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

gaizoku wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:23 am
GillesBonmati wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:13 pm
This 102TB on Mega now.
The first file you uploaded to mega (577GB) contained 1957 and 1962.
But now it doesn't.

1957 00004 Baby let's play house.mp3
1962 00375 Why (can't you love me again) (by Tony Sheridan)(backing vocals and handclaps).flac

Thank you.
Hello !! Oh yes you are right! I constantly update my files based on my arrivals or purchases of CDs/DVDs...I admit I hadn't noticed that this also removed them from MEGA!!!!!!!! Well, I have to apologize again (it's a habit, but you have understood that I'm not a computer nerd haha).... in fact my files available for download evolve with my collection, at the moment "T", so it won't be the same as in a week or five days ago......... As for these two audio files, if you want I'll make them available to you :)
gaizoku

Post by gaizoku »

Currently to the mega file(1.02TB hxxps://mega.nz/folder/ml4URCra#jJaujO5l_jABPmbCmt2pBw)
you are uploading
Does adding 1957 and 1961 complete the your complete version?
Thank you.
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

gaizoku wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:10 am Currently to the mega file(1.02TB hxxps://mega.nz/folder/ml4URCra#jJaujO5l_jABPmbCmt2pBw)
you are uploading
Does adding 1957 and 1961 complete the your complete version?
Thank you.
Hello, of course with pleasure! I add them for a week, the time to download, and on the other hand remove them again afterwards, otherwise I'll get lost in my sorting - my age and these years have made me manic LOL ;)