The most exhaustive chronology possible of the Beatles and post-Beatles: the audio and the video that go with it !!!

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
GillesBonmati

Re: The most exhaustive chronology possible of the Beatles and post-Beatles: the audio and the video that go with it !!!

Post by GillesBonmati »

enriquelu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:11 pm Thanks, Simply marvellous
Thanks a lot :)
GillesBonmati

Re: The most exhaustive chronology possible of the Beatles and post-Beatles: the audio and the video that go with it !!!

Post by GillesBonmati »

Nimbus wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:01 pm Most impressive. Near 600Gb - that's like downloading the whole internet :)
ahah thanks a lot ! It's just for those who want to complete their lists or playlists :)
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

jxdxbx wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:29 am Incredible work. I wonder if I have the hard drive space...
Merci beaucoup ;)
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

beatles2me wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:11 am :o :o :o Thank you :mrgreen: Volker
You're welcome !!
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

beatlesaint wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:26 am This is just fabulous, thankyou so much for sharing. The work thats gone into organising this is incredible :D
very nice, really!
gaizoku

Post by gaizoku »

Thank you!
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

gaizoku wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:50 amThank you!
Merci à toi ;)
Joker

Post by Joker »

Amazing. Tks so much.
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

Joker wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:50 pm Amazing. Tks so much.
You're welcome :)
gaizoku

Post by gaizoku »

GillesBonmati wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:49 pm Hello everyone :)
I am slowly getting bolder and today propose a second post, linked to the first ( viewtopic.php?p=92546#p92546 )...
In fact, it's the logical next step: I've shared with you the most complete Beatles and post/Beatles chronology of what I own, so I thought I'd share with you the files I own off CD or DVD.
I therefore leave you this link, and via MEGA, you have access to all the various and varied files (FLAC, MP3, MP4, OGG, etc etc...) which motivates my chronology. These files are listed in chronological order (no kidding?), and the number preceding each file or folder is the marker to find it in this famous chronology (I'm getting redundant, no? I'm almost done!)
So my faith, help yourself, I hope that everyone benefits from all this, and not just me. -I'm lucky that you make me enjoy it!)..... In short, have fun and don't forget me if you have better or if you can complete what I have :)!

L'accès aux 577GB de MEGA : hxxps://mega.nz/folder/ml4URCra#jJaujO5l_jABPmbCmt2pBw
This 102TB on Mega now.
Why aren't 1957 and 1961 included?