The most exhaustive chronology possible of the Beatles and post-Beatles: the audio and the video that go with it !!!

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
GillesBonmati

The most exhaustive chronology possible of the Beatles and post-Beatles: the audio and the video that go with it !!!

Post by GillesBonmati »

Hello everyone :)
I am slowly getting bolder and today propose a second post, linked to the first ( viewtopic.php?p=92546#p92546 )...
In fact, it's the logical next step: I've shared with you the most complete Beatles and post/Beatles chronology of what I own, so I thought I'd share with you the files I own off CD or DVD.
I therefore leave you this link, and via MEGA, you have access to all the various and varied files (FLAC, MP3, MP4, OGG, etc etc...) which motivates my chronology. These files are listed in chronological order (no kidding?), and the number preceding each file or folder is the marker to find it in this famous chronology (I'm getting redundant, no? I'm almost done!)
So my faith, help yourself, I hope that everyone benefits from all this, and not just me. -I'm lucky that you make me enjoy it!)..... In short, have fun and don't forget me if you have better or if you can complete what I have :)!

you will find these files here : hxxps://mega.nz/file/nlgVDChb#hmEarLo3Y ... 73S8CEK704
Last edited by GillesBonmati on Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jay

Re: The most exhaustive chronology possible of the Beatles and post-Beatles: the audio and the video that go with it !!!

Post by Jay »

Wow.

This is right up my alley. I've often wanted to organize my collection in this fashion, but found the task so daunting I never got around to it. I will be happy to share any additions/upgrades I may have (I'm mostly a Beatles and McCartney collector though).

Thank you for this brilliant initiative (not to mention the mindblowingly generous share).
GillesBonmati

Re: The most exhaustive chronology possible of the Beatles and post-Beatles: the audio and the video that go with it !!!

Post by GillesBonmati »

Jay wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:24 pm Wow.

This is right up my alley. I've often wanted to organize my collection in this fashion, but found the task so daunting I never got around to it. I will be happy to share any additions/upgrades I may have (I'm mostly a Beatles and McCartney collector though).

Thank you for this brilliant initiative (not to mention the mindblowingly generous share).
oh how nice thank you! sharing, man, that's only true! I love the community, and this forum is one :)!
MUR

Post by MUR »

Thank you! That's marvellous!
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

MUR wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:16 pm Thank you! That's marvellous!
You're welcome :)
enriquelu

Post by enriquelu »

Thanks, Simply marvellous
Nimbus

Post by Nimbus »

Most impressive. Near 600Gb - that's like downloading the whole internet :)
jxdxbx

Post by jxdxbx »

Incredible work. I wonder if I have the hard drive space...
beatles2me

Post by beatles2me »

:o :o :o Thank you :mrgreen: Volker
beatlesaint

Post by beatlesaint »

This is just fabulous, thankyou so much for sharing. The work thats gone into organising this is incredible :D