The most exhaustive chronology possible of The Beatles and post-Beatles

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
iPanggo

Re: The most exhaustive chronology possible of The Beatles and post-Beatles

Post by iPanggo »

GillesBonmati wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:32 pm Hello everyone,

I have been reading you for a long time, but I have never dared to write, not feeling "up to it"... excess of humility... But today it is different, I would like to send you a work that I have been doing on Excel for years, a file that would represent the most exhaustive possible chronology of the Beatles and the post-Beatles....... For that, I tried to collect all the dates of concerts, radio and TV shows, interviews, recording sessions, demos, films and TV reports (excluding filming)... etc, etc... The "missing" titles (existing actually, or impossible to find!) are in bold / italics. Only the official discographies of UK/US albums are assiduously mentioned, but certain releases (official and unofficial) are also mentioned, for a more complete or understandable classification. Of course, I know a lot of tracks aren't there, but that's because they've just been remastered and not re-recorded or remixed... For solo careers, I'm only listing tracks that I have and the official releases. That's it, everything is said :) My wish is obviously that you are interested, whether you want to report an error (there are surely many!) or talk about a missing title, I would like, I admit, that you don't don't hesitate to let me know and then, who knows, to share with me files that I miss, or that could perfect my collection... Thank you to all of you, the top names I read, enthusiasts of all stripes, for your attention...and for being very indulgent with me! :)

Here is my file: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AjDsUHWtLHpqgYIbNBk ... Q?e=XBQPGJ
That's a great work!
I can tell you by being a Get Back Sessions fanatic that, by taking the tracklist from A/B Road, there is quite a bit of inaccuracy and missing stuff. You could integrate DDSI to make it a little bit less ambigous (or wait for my set/new numbering). There could probably be some tiny inaccurate stuff elsewhere, but otherwise it's a great starting point.
Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark.
lennonology

Post by lennonology »

Looks like a copy of 'Eight Arms To Hold You | remastered' would come in handy as well.

CM
www.lennonology.com
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

WilliamPowell wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:23 am Thank you very much for sharing this man! Excellent work!

MEGA its prompting me for a Decryption Key? Thanks! J
Oh...try this:
hxxps://mega.nz/file/q85DVJzB#qztAoQXft ... HWSWFe3MBw
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

ladano48 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:49 am Hey Gilles!!!

Really interesting.

Thanks for sharing. Regards

:D :D
Thanks a lot :)
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

enriquelu wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:28 am A big round of applause
It's very nice!
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

lennonology wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:39 pm Looks like a copy of 'Eight Arms To Hold You | remastered' would come in handy as well.

CM
www.lennonology.com
I totally agree with you :)
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

iPanggo wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:32 pm

I have been reading you for a long time, but I have never dared to write, not feeling "up to it"... excess of humility... But today it is different, I would like to send you a work that I have been doing on Excel for years, a file that would represent the most exhaustive possible chronology of the Beatles and the post-Beatles....... For that, I tried to collect all the dates of concerts, radio and TV shows, interviews, recording sessions, demos, films and TV reports (excluding filming)... etc, etc... The "missing" titles (existing actually, or impossible to find!) are in bold / italics. Only the official discographies of UK/US albums are assiduously mentioned, but certain releases (official and unofficial) are also mentioned, for a more complete or understandable classification. Of course, I know a lot of tracks aren't there, but that's because they've just been remastered and not re-recorded or remixed... For solo careers, I'm only listing tracks that I have and the official releases. That's it, everything is said :) My wish is obviously that you are interested, whether you want to report an error (there are surely many!) or talk about a missing title, I would like, I admit, that you don't don't hesitate to let me know and then, who knows, to share with me files that I miss, or that could perfect my collection... Thank you to all of you, the top names I read, enthusiasts of all stripes, for your attention...and for being very indulgent with me! :)

That's a great work!
I can tell you by being a Get Back Sessions fanatic that, by taking the tracklist from A/B Road, there is quite a bit of inaccuracy and missing stuff. You could integrate DDSI to make it a little bit less ambigous (or wait for my set/new numbering). There could probably be some tiny inaccurate stuff elsewhere, but otherwise it's a great starting point.
Oh really ??? Ok yes of course I would like your help to correct these sessions which are dear to me, in addition! Thank you very much for your interest and support :)
iPanggo

Post by iPanggo »

GillesBonmati wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:43 pm

That's a great work!
Oh really ??? Ok yes of course I would like your help to correct these sessions which are dear to me, in addition! Thank you very much for your interest and support :)
My huge set (called Watching Rainbows) is alredy in the works for quite a while, I got a great team and we're pretty much discovering and correcting years of known documentation (not to mention our audio restoration, even the lossy bits :)). If you're interested or want to help us, PM me!
Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark.
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

iPanggo wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:16 pm
GillesBonmati wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:43 pm

That's a great work!
My huge set (called Watching Rainbows) is alredy in the works for quite a while, I got a great team and we're pretty much discovering and correcting years of known documentation (not to mention our audio restoration, even the lossy bits :)). If you're interested or want to help us, PM me!
help you my poor friend, I think I don't have enough skills.... but interested, yes!!!!!! In any case, I want to bring what I have ;)
Liverpools Boy

Post by Liverpools Boy »

Many thanks for this database file. I will use it in my future projects of different collections of the beatles, solo discographies, etc.