Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
darod

Re: The Beatles On Digital Revisions

Post by darod »

Thank you very very much tomcat1964 :)
wildblueberries

Post by wildblueberries »

Thanks again, Tomcat for your reply and for posting in the first place. Thanks to General Pepper for pointing me in the right direction. After years with no difficulty I was running into roadblocks on Mega.Nz more often than not and have solved the problem. I had been copying and pasting the links. When instead of copying them I clicked "open link in new tab" it solved the problem in all cases by restoring the link in entirety. I am reporting this in the hope that it might help someone else down the road. All is well that ends well.
aslak

Post by aslak »

Hi,
I am trying desperately to download these links but nothing is happening, regardless of method used. I have tried clicking on them, copying and pasting and opening in a new tab. Nothing happens at all. MEGA doesn't open up. Open in new tab just hangs and does nothing. Copying and pasting takes you to a google page with links for MEGA but this particular link crossed out as though the files doesn't exist.
Any help to get this to work gratefully received. MEGA worked for the Lord Reith BBC (many thanks for those!) and I have used it for similar downloads on other forums (fora).
Thanks
A.
James carlane3

Post by James carlane3 »

Same here
Antonio218 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:07 am Many Thanks for these tomcat.
Please, can someone upload it to another server? Mega asks me for the decryption key. Thanks in advance
tomcat1964

Post by tomcat1964 »

I've tried calling my links from different computers. It worked every time. The download always worked perfectly. Unfortunately, I don't know why it doesn't work for some. Is it perhaps because of the country settings?
Mrbeatleg

Post by Mrbeatleg »

guys, you need to change the HXXP to HTTP
davetuba

Post by davetuba »

I have found that rather than using "copy" (and then pasting it, changing the ''xx'' to ''tt'' and trying to open unsuccessfully), I have used "copy link address", pasted, changed the ''xx'', and the link should open. The links that have .... in them are truncated and usually don't open (for me)
Mrbeatleg

Post by Mrbeatleg »

you can't copy these type of links. you should right click and open in another tab, then change the xx to tt
Holocron

Post by Holocron »

Mrbeatleg provides a very concise answer - just reading through the comments it looks like not everyone has realised that the forum admins decided that all links posted around the site will automatically have "http" in the web address changed to "hxxp", to reduce the risk of the Powers That Be noticing that lots of unreleased Beatles tracks are shared here!
So trying to click on a link which starts hxxp... will get you nowhere - my preferred action is right click to copy the link, open a new tab and paste the link, then change "hxxp" to "http" and press Enter.
As a very naive Beatles fan I have no idea what exactly these tracks are so I've not downloaded them, but the mega.nz links work fine.
Have fun.
Stuart
Rui

Post by Rui »

tomcat1964 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:44 pm I think Beatles always goes ... every day ... I don't know if anyone has this series yet. For everyone else here comes part 1 of 4 ... unfortunately without artwork because my scanner is broken. but i have given titles to all the songs. have fun with it

The Beatles On Digital Revisions 1

hxxps://mega.nz/file/IdMhzAjC#D92Mfxij0sjLuxbZMGrJcyaKCvm4frBbnKN0nP7hUD8
Hey Mr. tomcat1964 I'm Just Curious Why Are The Zip Files In Suspicious Gibberish Names, That's All Thank!