Peter's Pop Shop BEATLEG Friday

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
beatlesnyttigt

Re: Peter's Pop Shop BEATLEG Friday

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

Hello 01Ghungary, I'm having problems, I can't download any of these latest uploads, all browsers say it's an insecure site or the link name is too long (kraken) and can't access them.
Anyone have suggestions to solve this? (I've gotten the previous ones) Thanks :) Robert
O1Ghungary

Post by O1Ghungary »

beatlesnyttigt wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:27 pm Hello 01Ghungary, I'm having problems, I can't download any of these latest uploads, all browsers say it's an insecure site or the link name is too long (kraken) and can't access them.
Anyone have suggestions to solve this? (I've gotten the previous ones) Thanks :) Robert
I checked, I have all the link works perfectly. Probably the security settings are causing the problem. Try to briefly turn off the protection (antivirus, firewall,etc.), then maybe you will let the download.
beatlesnyttigt

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

Thanks for the reply, tried to disable the security system but it won't work anyway on this computer (MacOSX Big Sur). I could get them when I'm home, but I won't be back until next weekend - and then the files will probably be gone. Hate these modern security systems.... :( Robert
O1Ghungary

Post by O1Ghungary »

BradPuett wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:22 am I would also love to see a re-up … Thanks!
a-longbox500.jpg
a-longbox500.jpg (221.46 KiB) Viewed 258 times
The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour Recording Sessions Reconstructed [4CD]

https://dereferer.me/?ohbzvJL8ex_JvODK7 ... 2jZwNNZd_A
Last edited by O1Ghungary on Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
enriquelu

Post by enriquelu »

O1Ghungary wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:00 pm Image

This is huge. I mean... it's really f****ng huge... 61GB

The Beatles – The Complete Recording Sessions Anthology Boxed Set
62 CD + 10 DVD
Released in 2004 in Japan

Links are in the txt file. Highly recommended to use JDownloader or another download manager!

Details & tracklist here:
https://www.discogs.com/release/3498059 ... -Boxed-Set

The CD links are from pinkrobert's site. The DVDs uploaded myself.
[MEGA.NZ link package]

https://dereferer.me/?oh5eKp76-EypKm5ZG ... J4dWKqVrV3
Thanks for your effort, but "BeatEarlyDaysPt3" is not there
koolzip

Post by koolzip »

s Thank you very much. enriquelu is correct "BeatEarlyDaysPt3" is not there. CDs 39 and 40 on discogs or Early Days Part 3 Discs 5 and 6.If you could upload, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for the set. Awesome
beatlesnyttigt

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

01Ghungary, I managed to download them now - have no idea how it worked as I hadn't made any security alterations on the computer, but today I could get all the links!
However, just as enriquelu and koolzip pointed out, BeatEarlyDaysPt3 is missing - the mega links for this part are the same as for BeatEarlyDaysPt2.
Is it possible to upload the correct version - or if you have a link to where we can get them (Pink Robert)? Please, and thanks a lot :) Robert
recordroman

Post by recordroman »

01Ghungary, thank you for this massive share! As the others have noted, I too noticed that the first 9 Mega links for ‘CD37-CD46 - The Early Days:’ in the text file you supplied are actually duplicates and when I unzipped the files the first, second, fifth, and sixth discs from this section were not there. Would you check on this and please advise? Thank you so much.
O1Ghungary

Post by O1Ghungary »

I apologize for the wrong links. I'll check the file and see what I messed up while copying. I will upload the corrected links as soon as possible.
teegee

Post by teegee »

recordroman wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:10 pm 01Ghungary, thank you for this massive share! As the others have noted, I too noticed that the first 9 Mega links for ‘CD37-CD46 - The Early Days:’ in the text file you supplied are actually duplicates and when I unzipped the files the first, second, fifth, and sixth discs from this section were not there. Would you check on this and please advise? Thank you so much.
I can post CDs 37 - 46 if required.
In the set I have these are Volumes 19 - 23 - each volume containing 2 discs.

Teegee