Interview & Radioshow Discs

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
WOA76

Re: Interview & Radioshow Discs

Post by WOA76 »

The BBC's Beatles Tapes - The Original Masters is this one is my favorite show when seeing one on eBay I grab this so if I ever find it I know what CDs look like...

Thought share it cause as you see this copy from the download there is no broadcast date but the GREEN disc version has a broadcast date and show number Show #90-21 for broadcast between the weekend of May 25-28 1990. and this was when I would hear it was a kid I live in Canada...

Anyhow THANKS so much I hope this useful
Attachments
The+Beatles+BBC+Beatles+Tapes+-+The+Origin-467659.jpg
The+Beatles+BBC+Beatles+Tapes+-+The+Origin-467659.jpg (37.95 KiB) Viewed 933 times
88120_0.jpg
88120_0.jpg (189.27 KiB) Viewed 933 times
Chris
WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

Re-broadcast
Show #91-24 for broadcast the week of June 10,1991
Attachments
R-4674468-1636575592-9485.jpg
R-4674468-1636575592-9485.jpg (91.4 KiB) Viewed 931 times
Chris
rons1010

Post by rons1010 »

Thanks to everybody for your input.
Didn't expect this thread would become so huge.

It's weekend and its time for Week 12:
hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yEmoB2xsgdbLSAZmeGBClmghxoMz2bOk?usp=share_link

Enjoy
MCPing16

Post by MCPing16 »

Happy New Year Beatle People. I would like to thank Ronny for all his painstaking hard work in sorting through and uploading stuff from my collection. If I've helped you find a long lost gem or provided new stuff them I'm glad. I would also like to thank all the other contributors to this thread who have provided the same to me. Love and Peace, Peace and Love. :-)
rons1010

Post by rons1010 »

In the MCPing16 collection we found a lot of radioshows.
Here are 8 USP discs.
USP stands for United Stations Programming Network.
Take what you like.

USP - The Beatles Silver Anniversary:
hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qaRES9nGgCE9E_mYWTNW9O_Aw9PTjgZi?usp=share_link

USP - 87-27 The Beatles Silver Anniversary - Don K Reed
USP - 87-28 The Beatles Silver Anniversary - Don K Reed
USP - 87-29 The Beatles Silver Anniversary - Don K Reed
USP - 87-30 The Beatles Silver Anniversary - Don K Reed
USP - 87-31 The Beatles Silver Anniversary - Don K Reed
USP - 87-32 The Beatles Silver Anniversary - Don K Reed
USP - 87-33 The Beatles Silver Anniversary - Don K Reed
USP - 87-34 The Beatles Silver Anniversary - Don K Reed
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME shares .... thank you for everything rons1010 - "Week 12" included .... All the VERY best for 2023.....
JonEverett

Post by JonEverett »

A couple of relevant shows on BBC Sounds over the holidays :-

Firstly from 25 Nov 2013- "1963: That Was The Year That Was"
Michael Grade celebrates 1963 with special guests Barry Norman, Barry Cryer, Annie Nightingale, Gillian Reynolds and Tony Blackburn.
The first of two programmes recalling the music, culture, social upheavals and news stories of the year and playing some great music and archive.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/b03j0wmn

Second is from World service - "The famous love songs written about me"
As a model Pattie Boyd was the face of 1960s swinging London, but it was when she met and married George Harrison at the height of Beatlemania that she became even more famous. She tells us about the break-up of that marriage, and how she is still moved by the beauty of the songs George wrote about her, including Something. She went on to inspire more music when she met and married guitar legend Eric Clapton, including the hit song Layla — based on the Persian poem Layla and Majnun. Pattie tells Emily Webb how after both of her marriages ended she lost all sense of her own identity, and that photography helped her find it again. She has released a book of some of her most iconic photographs called Pattie Boyd: My Life in Pictures.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w3ct353x

Jon
Ziggy C

Re: Interview & Radioshow Discs - 139 Black Cats

Post by Ziggy C »

rons1010 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:58 am Just recieved the link for the Black Cat series.
139 Discs :o :o :o
hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/129NlQSmQzjx1wdxgygWItoH39xOMyypJ?usp=sharing
Take what you like.
Thank you very much, Gerbe, for this input.
I am overwhelmed with the sheer volume of material here. This post has put the term "snowballed" to bed. I'm totally digging it.
Re: Black Cat series, I'm noticing some of the audio files stop abruptly as if they are incomplete. Is this how they are in the folder you passed along?
I've only started listening down, but for example, Black Cat 001 tracks seem troubled in this way. Meantime, I know this is an undertaking, a lot to digest. And I am very thankful that these are collected together in one place.

Thanks again, -Ziggy
WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

Hi everyone a friend my on Soundcloud I never one it but there TheBeatles page and it verified so I found this interesting

I don't know how to download this but there some interesting radio shows or podcast also here
White Album Podcasts - Kevin Howlett
Yellow Sub Sandwich
The Beatles: Live At The Hollywood Bowl

\https://soundcloud.com/thebeatles
Chris
Nimbus

Post by Nimbus »

JonEverett wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:02 pm A couple of relevant shows on BBC Sounds over the holidays :-

Firstly from 25 Nov 2013- "1963: That Was The Year That Was"
Michael Grade celebrates 1963 with special guests Barry Norman, Barry Cryer, Annie Nightingale, Gillian Reynolds and Tony Blackburn.
The first of two programmes recalling the music, culture, social upheavals and news stories of the year and playing some great music and archive.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/b03j0wmn

Second is from World service - "The famous love songs written about me"
As a model Pattie Boyd was the face of 1960s swinging London, but it was when she met and married George Harrison at the height of Beatlemania that she became even more famous. She tells us about the break-up of that marriage, and how she is still moved by the beauty of the songs George wrote about her, including Something. She went on to inspire more music when she met and married guitar legend Eric Clapton, including the hit song Layla — based on the Persian poem Layla and Majnun. Pattie tells Emily Webb how after both of her marriages ended she lost all sense of her own identity, and that photography helped her find it again. She has released a book of some of her most iconic photographs called Pattie Boyd: My Life in Pictures.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w3ct353x

Jon
Cheers Jon. I'll check them out.

Did you catch 'Ringo at the Ryman' on Sky Arts the other night ? I've not watched it yet so not sure if it's any good. If anyone is interested, I can always post it in the 'video' section.