BFB 71 Anthropology Special Collection

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
deldave

Re: BFB 71 Anthropology Special Collection

Post by deldave »

Mur If you like Badfinger. I was at the Badfinger show in Pike Creek Delaware. I taped the show too. Cassette tape. I was a little disappointed I had to turn the tape during the one song I really like. Their tribute to Pete. Joey Molland was there watching. I met the 3 remaining members. They were talking Joey and Mike. Mike played one more show. Flew to England and hanged himself a couple weeks later. The money from his share of Without You. The other 2 members wanted a share. The 2 members who wrote it. Isn't it a pity.
deldave

Post by deldave »

Mur from 1-97. I'm missing 2-5,17,90,92.93. Have the rest from what I can see.
MUR

Post by MUR »

deldave wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:21 am Mur If you like Badfinger. I was at the Badfinger show in Pike Creek Delaware. I taped the show too. Cassette tape. I was a little disappointed I had to turn the tape during the one song I really like. Their tribute to Pete. Joey Molland was there watching. I met the 3 remaining members. They were talking Joey and Mike. Mike played one more show. Flew to England and hanged himself a couple weeks later. The money from his share of Without You. The other 2 members wanted a share. The 2 members who wrote it. Isn't it a pity.
Mur from 1-97. I'm missing 2-5,17,90,92.93. Have the rest from what I can see.
Unfortunately I never listened Badfinger. You're telling a sad story.

I only downloaded BFBs that were shared on this forum from April 2022. These are 29,33,36,39,43,59,61,65(ELT part2),66(only CDs),67(JL one, not ELTpart2),70,71,76,88,91(only DVD3). I'd very appreciate if you share at least some more titles from BFB. I'm especially interested in solo ones, firstly George/Ringo.
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
deldave

Post by deldave »

Sure, been a little busy with family issues but I can. Mur.