Paul McCartney-My Brave Face-Walrus

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
misterclaudel

Re: Paul McCartney-My Brave Face-Walrus

Post by misterclaudel »

bulldog69 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:55 am Sorry but still can read it gives me error i tried to RECODED but it won't let me too?? :shock:
I don't know what to tell you but I downloaded them on my end and I had no problems...if anyone else has problems I'll just take it down..... :oops:
maccafan

Post by maccafan »

Thank you very much for this one :)
Krussell2021

Post by Krussell2021 »

Many thanks.
InnerLight

Post by InnerLight »

For DVD3 all of the video appears to be correctly in the VOBs, there is just some indexing issue. I did the following and it seems to fix the DVD.

1) downloaded this tool https://www.videohelp.com/software/FixVTS
2) made a copy of the DVD3 folder in case I screwed it up (the tool makes its own backup unless you disable it, but I didn't know)
3) Ran the tool
4) dragged VIDEO_TS.VOB from DVD3 onto the tool interface
5) Selected Full DVD so it would process everything (took maybe 4-5 minutes)

Once it finished I seem to be able to access anything via the menu and I seem to be able to play the stuff towards the end (like Biker Like An Icon etc) that was not working on the original download.

edit: and if you are just trying to convert to something else like mp4 or mkv (as opposed to fixing the VIDEO_TS structure) then just open all these in a video editor on the timeline and convert to your format:

VTS_01_1.VOB
VTS_01_2.VOB
VTS_01_3.VOB
VTS_01_4.VOB
VTS_01_5.VOB
VTS_01_6.VOB
VTS_01_7.VOB
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

InnerLight wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:52 pm For DVD3 all of the video appears to be correctly in the VOBs, there is just some indexing issue. I did the following and it seems to fix the DVD.

2) made a copy of the DVD3 folder in case I screwed it up (the tool makes its own backup unless you disable it, but I didn't know)
3) Ran the tool

Once it finished I seem to be able to access anything via the menu and I seem to be able to play the stuff towards the end (like Biker Like An Icon etc) that was not working on the original download.
Worked like a charm! Excellent suggestion and piece of software.
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

InnerLight wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:52 pm For DVD3 all of the video appears to be correctly in the VOBs, there is just some indexing issue. I did the following and it seems to fix the DVD.

3) Ran the tool

edit: and if you are just trying to convert to something else like mp4 or mkv (as opposed to fixing the VIDEO_TS structure) then just open all these in a video editor on the timeline and convert to your format:

VTS_01_1.VOB
VTS_01_2.VOB
VTS_01_3.VOB
VTS_01_4.VOB
VTS_01_5.VOB
VTS_01_6.VOB
VTS_01_7.VOB
Thank You Innerlight! Like I said no problem on my end BUT I will dl the software and run it through on my end and then repost it and see if anyone after that has any problems.
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

I updated the DVD 3 so I hope it goes well....I DL VTS Fix. Thanks Innerlight and I just fixed the entire folder....so if it doesn't work after that I will dismantle it and toss it.
beatlesnyttigt

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

This was originally uploaded on BZ on Oct 29th 2016 by henk0811 and he made this comment about DVD3 "for some reason the 3th dvd is dvd 9 and not dvd 5 so you need a double layer dvd or make it dvd5 with dvd shrink"
Don't know if this is any help, but... :) Robert
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

So has anyone tried this or should I just smash it and say screw it and take it down?! :oops:
JPM7756

Post by JPM7756 »

I just saw this. Thank you. I'm going to download it. I was looking for a set like this of the videos.