Anyone Have Blu-Rays To Upload?

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
misterclaudel

Anyone Have Blu-Rays To Upload?

Post by misterclaudel »

I know it's a long shot but does anyone have some Blu-Rays to upload?
Gringo557

Re: Anyone Have Blu-Rays To Upload?

Post by Gringo557 »

misterclaudel wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:52 am I know it's a long shot but does anyone have some Blu-Rays to upload?
Do you have a list of items you're thinking about? I heard there was a blu-ray of the 1966 Tokyo concerts out there somewhere but I've never come across it. The new "AI" version of Shea is probably the best version I've seen. I have most of the Beatle-related documentaries on blu-ray . . .
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

Gringo557 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:55 pm
misterclaudel wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:52 am I know it's a long shot but does anyone have some Blu-Rays to upload?
Do you have a list of items you're thinking about? I heard there was a blu-ray of the 1966 Tokyo concerts out there somewhere but I've never come across it. The new "AI" version of Shea is probably the best version I've seen. I have most of the Beatle-related documentaries on blu-ray . . .
I have a copy Of The Tokyo Japan on Blu-Ray copy of it on Fab's label....I don't know if my player on my computer but it's choppy I will have to test it on my Blu-Ray player and One problem is I don't have access to put it up somewhere. Unless maybe Mega....they work great on my Blu-Ray Player....the one you need is Budokan 1966 right?
Gringo557

Post by Gringo557 »

misterclaudel wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:26 pm
I have a copy Of The Tokyo Japan on Blu-Ray copy of it on Fab's label....I don't know if my player on my computer but it's choppy I will have to test it on my Blu-Ray player and One problem is I don't have access to put it up somewhere. Unless maybe Mega....they work great on my Blu-Ray Player....the one you need is Budokan 1966 right?
Yes, both shows hopefully. How is the picture? (The "Multiband Remaster" version I just downloaded is probably the best picture I've seen so far, even for DVD, but unfortunately the VTS files jump briefly at the breaks. :cry: Thanks in advance and let me know if you're looking for anything.
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

Gringo557 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:23 pm
misterclaudel wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:26 pm

Yes, both shows hopefully. How is the picture? (The "Multiband Remaster" version I just downloaded is probably the best picture I've seen so far, even for DVD, but unfortunately the VTS files jump briefly at the breaks. :cry: Thanks in advance and let me know if you're looking for anything.
I am having problems with rippers......I getting multiple rippers to see which one will work the best....I tried ripping two Macca shows I have The Celebration Concert on SGT Label and Liverpool Sound from SGT Label....I am working on them for a friend I have quite a bit of FAB! Blu-Rays...
Gringo557

Post by Gringo557 »

Just thought I'd check back, I know it probably takes a lot of time to work through tech issues. I'd love to see the Tokyo concerts on blu ray that you have, thanks again and looking forward to seeing them. :D
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

Gringo557 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:31 pm Just thought I'd check back, I know it probably takes a lot of time to work through tech issues. I'd love to see the Tokyo concerts on blu ray that you have, thanks again and looking forward to seeing them. :D
I downloaded 2 different rippers and they are not showing up in my programs.....had some side issues as of late but hopefully I can get going on ripping again....