Complete Recording Sessions NEW UPDATES (Vol. 13 V2 available)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Rupert Pupkin

Re: Complete Recording Sessions NEW UPDATES (Vol. 2 V2 available now)

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

CharlesHawtrey wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:52 pm Even anticipated volume 7 ;)
well, volume 7 is now there in all its glory (thank you guys) - could you please post the artwork for Volume 7 ? they are so classy. :oops:
I have already made a vinyl-like CDR copy.
zzz777

Re: Complete Recording Sessions NEW UPDATES (Vol. 7 available now)

Post by zzz777 »

masterjedi,

Thanks a lot for VOL.7 and other 2022 updates!!
:D
Ants

Post by Ants »

masterjedi wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:50 pm As much as I LOVE that one from the previous installment, there is still some bleed-through that I don't think belongs to the live session. It just didn't quite make the cut. :cry:
First of all, thank you very much (and csnyfan too) for the new volume.

I was wondering...
I see there were no new reconstructed tracks from the Rock Band stems (like, for example, the tracks featured in the White Album Fun project).
Is this because of artifacts/bleeding/parts too difficult to isolate?
I thought some of the Rubber Soul tracks could have been spectrally edited to get the master takes (like what csnyfan did with Wait and Run For Your Life).

Not trying to belittle your efforts at all. The tracks in this volume sound great.

And maybe it's just me, but a little bleeding/artifacts wouldn't bother me in the slightest.
But if you're looking for the best results, well, I have nothing to say. :mrgreen:
mmoor999

Post by mmoor999 »

Tried downloading Vol. 1-7 from the original link. Vol 1 through 5 downloaded successfully, but I got a message regarding 6, 7 saying that the file has reached its download limit. Is it me or is there a problem?
masterjedi

Post by masterjedi »

mmoor999 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:24 pm Tried downloading Vol. 1-7 from the original link. Vol 1 through 5 downloaded successfully, but I got a message regarding 6, 7 saying that the file has reached its download limit. Is it me or is there a problem?
There have been other reports of this. I think the solution is to sign into Google. Or wait.
apesrfools

Post by apesrfools »

mmoor999 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:24 pm Tried downloading Vol. 1-7 from the original link. Vol 1 through 5 downloaded successfully, but I got a message regarding 6, 7 saying that the file has reached its download limit. Is it me or is there a problem?
Try this:

Go back to the directory with the discs. In the top upper right hand corner there is a sign in button. Sign into your Google account, and all the discs will appear. You will not have any problem after that. This has worked for me countless times.
eeztheman

Post by eeztheman »

Many thanks for the latest volume, your hard work is very much appreciated :D
obertinc

Post by obertinc »

Yes, I can confirm that being signed in to your Google account solves many of the problems that they should warn users about pre-download. Google-pathetic at this point.
mmoor999

Post by mmoor999 »

masterjedi wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:05 pm
There have been other reports of this. I think the solution is to sign into Google. Or wait.
I signed in and then was able to download Vols 6-7. Thank you!!
mmoor999

Post by mmoor999 »

apesrfools wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:10 pm
Try this:

Go back to the directory with the discs. In the top upper right hand corner there is a sign in button. Sign into your Google account, and all the discs will appear. You will not have any problem after that. This has worked for me countless times.
obertinc wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:12 pm Yes, I can confirm that being signed in to your Google account solves many of the problems that they should warn users about pre-download. Google-pathetic at this point.
Thanks guys! Signing in fixed the problem.