Complete Recording Sessions NEW UPDATES (Vol. 13 V2 available)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
miggynav

Re: Complete Recording Sessions NEW UPDATES (Vol. 1 V2 and Vol. 3 V2 available now)

Post by miggynav »

Suzy Parlourphone wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:40 pm
miggynav wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:59 pm
masterjedi wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:36 pm

Aww, that's really nice to hear!

Okay, all links should be fixed now.
Sorry but I couldn't find the link to the corrected versions.
It's the same link from the first page - it has been updated now.
hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ch4-d48Wt5TY4wOq_t_barhm3zh3Wg3O?usp=sharing

Thank you, masterjedi, for doing this monumental project!
Thank you and thanks again masterjedi for this series.
masterjedi

Re: Complete Recording Sessions NEW UPDATES (Vol. 1 V2 and Vol. 3 V2 available now)

Post by masterjedi »

maccafan2021 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:41 pm Hi Master!

Excellent work, but if this series intends to put the best of these tracks out there, here's my question: why not use for Vol.1 the Decca stereo source that Lord Reith made supremely?
Believe me, I debated this over and over. I love and appreciate and possess as much of LR's amazing mono-to-stereo work as I can get my hands on, but I decided I want these to be archival for myself, and so that as the technology improves, these might provide the source for future mono-to-stereo conversions. Plus, LR already has his ABRACADABRA series!
Ken_peps

Post by Ken_peps »

Your work is much, much appreciated. Thanks so much for sharing!
Alessandro Rocchi

Post by Alessandro Rocchi »

I downloaded each of the 3 volumes when MasterJedi uploaded them here. is there anybody who can tell me which one of them have been revised since their first upload, please? Thanks :geek:
Ale.
harrythebannister

Post by harrythebannister »

Alessandro Rocchi wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:39 am I downloaded each of the 3 volumes when MasterJedi uploaded them here. is there anybody who can tell me which one of them have been revised since their first upload, please? Thanks :geek:
Check out the link in the first post and any upgrades will have V2 next to them. In this case volume 1 and volume 3 so you only need to re download those two volumes.
r9453

Post by r9453 »

harrythebannister wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:04 am Check out the link in the first post and any upgrades will have V2 next to them. In this case volume 1 and volume 3 so you only need to re download those two volumes.
Thanks for the heads-up, otherwise I might have missed these. :ugeek:
Bob Dylan
LB Cloud
maccafan2021

Post by maccafan2021 »

masterjedi wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:55 pm

Excellent work, but if this series intends to put the best of these tracks out there, here's my question: why not use for Vol.1 the Decca stereo source that Lord Reith made supremely?
Believe me, I debated this over and over. I love and appreciate and possess as much of LR's amazing mono-to-stereo work as I can get my hands on, but I decided I want these to be archival for myself, and so that as the technology improves, these might provide the source for future mono-to-stereo conversions. Plus, LR already has his ABRACADABRA series!
I understand this perfectly. You're welcome !!
ianbuckers

Post by ianbuckers »

masterjedi wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:55 pm

Surely the answer to maccafan's question is fan made remixes have no place on a collection like this?
Alessandro Rocchi

harrythebannister wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:04 am
Alessandro Rocchi wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:39 am I downloaded each of the 3 volumes when MasterJedi uploaded them here. is there anybody who can tell me which one of them have been revised since their first upload, please? Thanks :geek:
Check out the link in the first post and any upgrades will have V2 next to them. In this case volume 1 and volume 3 so you only need to re download those two volumes.
Thank you very much, mate. :)
Ale.
Alessandro Rocchi

Is there anybody who has artwork for volume 3, please?
Ale.