Complete Recording Sessions NEW UPDATES (Vol. 13 V2 available)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
RLester

Re: Complete Recording Sessions NEW UPDATES (Vol. 1 V3 available now)

Post by RLester »

Naturally we all understand - but personally, I have only held onto work by a few people who make these marvelous presentations, such as LR and a few others. Your stuff has a folder all it's own in my collection, so please know that you are very much appreciated. And If you want fresh attempts at covers in the spirit of the enterprise, I will be happy to make some. In fact, I'm sure I will. This thread is bookmarked for me. It's an important one.

Thank you for your dedication!

masterjedi wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 2:39 pm I regret telling you that I haven't been working on it in the past few months. I'm sure I'll get back into it eventually, but I haven't had much down time lately.
masterjedi

Post by masterjedi »

Rondordrecht193 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:57 pm the 'Think Plastic' bit is not from the Rockband Fixing A Hole chatter ... I have heard this bit before but I can't place it right now .. anyone got a clue?
In Direct From The Console, the intro to Fixing a Hole has Paul saying “see all the shapes around the studio. And all those bubbles. Think plastic, baby.” I'd assume that's where it's from.

as for including the "plastic soul" in the Rubber Soul sessions, that was a mistake on my part, as it's clearly from the I'm Down outtake. It'll be remedied in a future update.
Rondordrecht193

Post by Rondordrecht193 »

thank you masterjedi!!!
masterjedi

Post by masterjedi »

RLester wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 pm Naturally we all understand - but personally, I have only held onto work by a few people who make these marvelous presentations, such as LR and a few others. Your stuff has a folder all it's own in my collection, so please know that you are very much appreciated. And If you want fresh attempts at covers in the spirit of the enterprise, I will be happy to make some. In fact, I'm sure I will. This thread is bookmarked for me. It's an important one.

Thank you for your dedication!

masterjedi wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 2:39 pm I regret telling you that I haven't been working on it in the past few months. I'm sure I'll get back into it eventually, but I haven't had much down time lately.
So kind, thank you!
masterjedi

Re: Complete Recording Sessions NEW UPDATES (Vol. 5 ver. 4, and Vol. 7 ver. 2)

Post by masterjedi »

Some small updates have been uploaded.

Volume 5 - removed a studio chat track previously attributed to Honey Don't that really was from She Said She Said
Volume 7 - removed "plastic soul" chat as it's really from the I'm Down outtake, and added Michelle isolation mix from McCartney 3, 2, 1

link can be found in the first post.
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

masterjedi wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:33 am Some small updates have been uploaded.

Volume 5 - removed a studio chat track previously attributed to Honey Don't that really was from She Said She Said
Volume 7 - removed "plastic soul" chat as it's really from the I'm Down outtake, and added Michelle isolation mix from McCartney 3, 2, 1

Thank you very much MJ.
hallucalation

Post by hallucalation »

masterjedi wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:33 am Some small updates have been uploaded.

Thank you! Hopefully Pepper volume is in the works!
harrythebannister

Post by harrythebannister »

Thanks for the updates...this series is priceless!
Rondordrecht193

Post by Rondordrecht193 »

thank you!!
robbmacc

Post by robbmacc »

Thank you. Take your time. Right now this is the ultimate sessions, just like Lord's BBC is the ultimate radio, and those working on the current get back session will be the end-all and be-all for that segment of beatlegdom (thanks, belmo, for coining beatleg).
Last edited by robbmacc on Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.