Superb Premium CDs

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
misterclaudel

Re: Superb Premium CDs

Post by misterclaudel »

alphabeatles wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:07 am
misterclaudel wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:37 amIt's being like is this dress red or orange.... I just enjoy the different mixes
OK I get it now! The same mixes in different dresses! That's what I've been trying to say ;-)
KC I get what you are saying and I totally but I have only seen my wife in a dress after 23 years 4 times....so it's kind of the same ride for me but just a curveball thrown in there once in a while. I give credit where credit is die to the mixers who 's stuff get's ripped off we are still hearing it but by someone else profit....WRONG! If they have MORE stuff in the vaults I don't think we will get to hear or see it in our lifetime. And hail to the Lizard King Today R.I.P our poet and showman.....wish they had more stuff in the vaults.....
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

misterclaudel wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:50 am KC I get what you are saying and I totally but I have only seen my wife in a dress after 23 years 4 times....so it's kind of the same ride for me but just a curveball thrown in there once in a while. I give credit where credit is die to the mixers who 's stuff get's ripped off we are still hearing it but by someone else profit....WRONG! If they have MORE stuff in the vaults I don't think we will get to hear or see it in our lifetime. And hail to the Lizard King Today R.I.P our poet and showman.....wish they had more stuff in the vaults.....
misterclaudel,
Thank you, ever so kindly. I love that reply and I hope someday, everyone can laugh with my sarcasm, arrogance, praise, and even my comments. I try to base all humor on factual satire without being judgemental. I don't want to bring harm to anyone. Fear is the only darkness and I urge everyone to do what must be done with a docile heart. My wife doesn't wear dresses too often. But when she does, I have a realistic Wolf's Cowl(like batman with fur and longer ears that point straight up)...and, a really nice bow tie. I recite The Wolf's Prayer: As the wolf howls for running streams, so does my heart thirst for God...The Living God! Please grant us an easy and swift kill as we roam the candlelight in search of one night of love and a sunrise filled with forgiveness! The greatness of the remixers who gather here is undeniable. Theft is usually harmful...but stealing projects from this forum will only bring exposure and when enough people have paid for it, ANYTHING can happen. Many consumers think there is a proportionate ratio between MSRP and intellectual value!
Anybody got Lord Reith's autograph?
Screw it, I'm starting an All-Girl Marriage Survivors Harmonica Band!
Hear him whip the dresses just around midnight!
KC
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

Nods KC
Sometimes I wish people would get my sarcasm and /or wit. My Wife does most of the time and most of my friends...They say I'm too dark sometimes.....it calls sometimes for the darkness to put through a point! My Wife was fairly timid when we met and married....now she as sarcastic as I wil ever be...what did I do?! My Ex Wife made a sharped tonged sometimes mean person but I have learned to control it. And I do have to say it shocked me when you mentioned Mr Morrison....you didn't strike me as a Doors Fan....no one around me likes them at all. too dark. Glad I know there are more out there then I think. Again that dress deal....I SO wish she would wear a dress....We met o Yahoo! Chat 23 years ago friends just introduced us and we hit it off....I asked her when we meet please wear a black skirt or a dress and she did and I was hooked ever since! I bet you have a great vinyl collection....keep it up sir.....
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

misterclaudel wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:29 pm My Wife was fairly timid when we met and married....now she as sarcastic as I wil ever be...what did I do?! My Ex Wife made a sharped tonged sometimes mean person but I have learned to control it. And I do have to say it shocked me when you mentioned Mr Morrison....you didn't strike me as a Doors Fan....no one around me likes them at all.
Well, I can't say enough about The Doors! I am slightly sad that Jim never met The Beatles. I think there would be mutual magnetism. Neither is better than the other. They would have profound complimentary effects on each other and both would hasten each other's need to abandon FAME and or poems/songs. After all, they're only writing to themselves. The institution we call marriage is a bureaucratic formality that is about revenue more than loyalty. A real soulmate is just another magnet. I tell my wife constantly..."Don't you remember me? I was at your wedding!" Women haven't been happy since they got the right to vote. If your wife sees her own reflection through you, she will love you forever. If she sees her reflection in a mirror she will love only herself. That which we run to is that which we run from! Some day, I will invent the greatest inventions like 'work-repellent'. That will be for me! After that I'm going to make something for the masses...a shirt that says MARRIAGE SURVIVOR! That one will be huge.
Oh, and there will be a badge ------> "Free Lord Reith!!!" <------
Good night!
KC
gaizoku

Post by gaizoku »

Anyone,Please upload past masters extra vol.1.
Thank you.
bulldog69

Post by bulldog69 »

Mrbeatleg wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:42 pm SPSC0012D1-4 COVER.jpg

SPSC0012D1-4 BACK.jpg

hxxps://we.tl/t-vLJKXXn1BD
any way can re-up this someone i missed this one, thanks alot :)
Bless you wherever you are :)
BradPuett

Post by BradPuett »

I second the request for a re-up of “Abbey Road” … Thanks!
Bumblebee

Post by Bumblebee »

Well, I can't say enough about The Doors! I am slightly sad that Jim never met The Beatles.
[/quote]

He reportedly did meet them, visiting Abbey Road when the Doors played the Roundhouse in September 1968. Some sources claim that he's in the backing voices for Bungalow Bill, but as that was recorded in October 1968 then it seems unlikely.
James carlane3

Post by James carlane3 »

I see Disc Japan shows this new one as released...

The Beatles -Past Master Extra Volume One AI Audio Companion(2CD )Superb Premium / SPSC0014D1/2
Rui

Post by Rui »

can anyone do a re-up of abbey road & let it be, thank you!!!