The Beatles - Complete Studio collection

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
PanKotskiy

Re: The Beatles - Complete Studio collection

Post by PanKotskiy »

20YearsAgo wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:30 am ... I might need until the end of the next weekend to grab them all. Is it possible to keep them up through Sunday?
Beatles4Ever wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:00 am it may take 2 days to grab these in full. Hopefully they will still be alive by the time I get to downloading them all.
Sure, happy to oblige! If you need them longer than Sunday, drop me a line please.
Beatles4Ever wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:00 am ... I was waiting or hoping that it would become a bit more organized and then it just stopped...
I love the set and hope this forum (or BZ if revived) will hear from coltturkey and csnyfan.
Please note that the set on mega includes both original and upgraded volumes 7 and 12 (I do not remember why I decided to keep the originals), so it might save some time and disk space if you want only the upgrades. The folder names of the old versions consist only of "volume" and a number.

Also, I have two files removed by the creators from volume 6, and complete "old" volume 8 (27 tracks against 31 in the updated volume). As for updated volume 8, the creator commented: "So here's my "vision" - more or less all sound better than what was previously available. The vintage mixes gained most, but the Scott/Barrett tapes and the Christmas outtakes are also significantly improved. Track 25 is remade from scratch; I dropped "Think Plastic, Baby" into the chatter section."
I can upload these too, if someone is interested.
20YearsAgo

Post by 20YearsAgo »

PanKotskiy wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:30 am Sure, happy to oblige! If you need them longer than Sunday, drop me a line please.

Also, I have two files removed by the creators from volume 6, and complete "old" volume 8 (27 tracks against 31 in the updated volume). As for updated volume 8, the creator commented: "So here's my "vision" - more or less all sound better than what was previously available. The vintage mixes gained most, but the Scott/Barrett tapes and the Christmas outtakes are also significantly improved. Track 25 is remade from scratch; I dropped "Think Plastic, Baby" into the chatter section."
I can upload these too, if someone is interested.
Thank you, PanKotskiy, for keeping these up a bit longer!

About volumes 6 & 8... interesting. It's totally your call whether you want to share these, but I'd surely give them a listen if you do share them.
PanKotskiy

Post by PanKotskiy »

You can find these files in the folder "OLD volumes 6 and 8" on mega.
20YearsAgo

Post by 20YearsAgo »

PanKotskiy wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:51 pm You can find these files in the folder "OLD volumes 6 and 8" on mega.
Thanks for this-- and the whole series! I just finished downloading the last one.
tdgrnwld

Post by tdgrnwld »

Thanks, all, for reviving these sets.
I missed the link.
Can someone repost?
Thank you,
Ted
PanKotskiy

Post by PanKotskiy »

Here you are, Ted.

Please note that the folders includes both original and upgraded volumes 7 and 12, so it might save some time and disk space if you copy only the upgrades. The folder names of the original versions consist only of "volume" and a number.

Please let me know when you finish downloading the set.
tdgrnwld

Post by tdgrnwld »

Thank you, @PanKotskiy!
miggynav

Post by miggynav »

Thanks Pankotskiy
franc1964

Post by franc1964 »

Hope nobody minds me asking, any chance of the link for a while longer please.Thanks again for sharing
jpa

Post by jpa »

A re-up would certainly help me too!