Links to the old Bootlegzone

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
WilliamShears
Site Admin

Re: Links to the old Bootlegzone

Post by WilliamShears »

bobzilla wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:56 pm Hey all. I finally got the entire backup of BootlegZone from WayBackMachine. It's ONLY 36GB of data. I assume others are interested in it, but I really only want to upload it once. So my question for anyone interested is... how do you want it? Ideally I would probably like to clean everything up and attempt to make it a usable set of pages, but also, that may take a while. The other option is to just upload everything just how it is and let everyone do their own clean up. Thoughts?
I can also take the data and see if I can import it into beatlegdb.com. The intent there is to eventually link each track from each release to the recording of that track so that it is clear which recordings are on which releases. However, for a one-off thing like this, it may be a good idea to pre-load the full database and worry about recording links later...will see what the data looks like first before that call can be made...
Lon Chaney III

Post by Lon Chaney III »

I used to really enjoy trawling through the reviews which also contained complete artwork, mostly. Being able to access the reviews and download the artwork would be great.
JPM7756

Post by JPM7756 »

I would be interested in a copy of the BZ site when it's ready.