PURPLE CHICK ARTWORK

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
ennolenno

PURPLE CHICK ARTWORK

Post by ennolenno »

Dear Purple Chick,

first of all, a big THANK YOU for all the wonderful series you shared with us all those years ago. I still have my burned discs of The Complete BBC Sessions upgraded for 2004, the album deluxe editions,
and the live series. And what I always found very impressive is the great artwork of all the series. As said, I still have all the collection with burned discs and printed artwork.

And what bugged me all these years was, that I noticed a few artwork mistakes, of which to my knowledge there were no fixes.

1. "A Hard Day's Night" Vol. 1:
The inner cover says for tracks 18 & 19 (Sie Liebt Dich & Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand) that they're on the Help! LP - it should be the German single Odeon 0 22 671, released 5 March 1964.

2. "Magical Mystery Year" Vol. 1 - Disc 1 (STEREO):
The inner cover says for tracks 12, 13 & 14 (All Together Now, Hey Bulldog & It's All Too Much) that the source for them is the Yellow Submarine songtrack. But I think it should be DESS YS Blue Box, as the YS songtrack mixes are on Vol. 2 - Disc 2 (Sessions Part II).

3. "The Beatles Live Vol. 8 - Sheaken, Not Stirred":
As track 10 the inner & back artwork says "I Wanna Be Your Man", but they actually did "Act Naturally" then.

Ok, so now to my question: Do you still have the artwork files, could fix and share them???
If so, thank you very much in advance. :)